You know the one? When you "fork" into it the chocolate runs like lava. Need to find one for next week --- thanks!
Hope this works for you. They are fun to make and eat! I like to serve whipped cream on the side of the plate, so the heat does not melt the cream.
Molton Lava Cakes
4 oz. semisweet chocolate
1/2 cup butter
1 cup 10X sugar
2 eggs, plus
2 egg yolks
6 Tbsp. flour
Preheat the over to 425°F.
1. Butter 4 (6 oz. or 3/4 cup) custard or souffle dishes and place onto a baking sheet.
2. Microwave the chocolate and butter in a large bowl on high for 1 minute or until the butter is melted.
3. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Stir in sugar until well blended.
5. Whisk in egg and egg yolks.
6. Stir in flour.
7. Divide batter between the prepared cups. Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or until the sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand for 1 minute.
8. Carefully run a small knife around the cakes to loosen. Invert the cakes onto a dish.
Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
thanks jajam - loved it!