Cake Decorating Dvd

Decorating By Tinarie Updated 6 Mar 2009 , 1:58am by tracey1970

Tinarie Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 2:16pm
post #1 of 17

Hello. Has anyone purchased a dvd from a seller called: Sugar Ed Productions? And if so what do you think?

16 replies
bizcocho Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 2:19pm
post #2 of 17

Yes, that's Sharon Zambito/Sugarshack here in CC. She's great I bought her buttercream dvd and is awesome. she has others.

Susie53 Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 2:21pm
post #3 of 17
ibmoser Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 7:00pm
post #4 of 17

YES!! I have all of them and absolutely love them. I highly recommend all - you will not be disappointed - they are well worth the expenditure.

tiggy2 Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 8:07pm
post #5 of 17

It's the best money you will ever spend icon_smile.gif

Susie53 Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 9:18pm
post #6 of 17
Originally Posted by tiggy2

It's the best money you will ever spend icon_smile.gif

So true...I just finished watching the first part of the Boxes and Bows DVD, Sharon makes it look so easy, she is such a good teacher! She takes you though every little detail, step by step. I can't wait to watch the 2nd part! I can't wait for more of her DVD's! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

mbt4955 Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 9:32pm
post #7 of 17

I have Buttercream, Fondant and Boxes and Bows. I don't think anyone could watch Sharon's DVD's and not learn from them.

rezzygirl Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 12:07am
post #8 of 17

Yes, I too have all of her dvd's and several others and her's are by FAR the best ones I've seen so far. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

nannie Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 12:21am
post #9 of 17

I highly recommend them.

She is extremely detailed and precise and I learn something new every time I watch them (I'm a beginner)

newmansmom2004 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 12:21am
post #10 of 17

I have the Boxes and Bows DVD and after watching that one I ordered two more that haven't yet arrived. She's very detailed and you won't be lost. Good DVD's.

lauramw71 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 12:28am
post #11 of 17

the BEST thing I have ordered! I just got mine yesterday and have only watched 1/2 of it but can't wait to make a cake now! I'm trying to fit time to finish in between work, kids, school, and homework (which I'm supposed to be doing now, but CC sucked me in.) lol If you can only buy ONE thing, I would HIGHLY suggest this video. Many times I said outloud WOW so THAT'S what I need to do!!!!

icer101 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 12:31am
post #12 of 17

i have all of sharons dvd's.. she is great!!!!! Zambito.... all the way!!!!nicholas lodge with gumpaste flowers.. scott woolley with gumpaste flowers.. these are the greates

grannys3angels Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 12:44am
post #13 of 17

Sharon's dvd's are outstanding! She shows you step by step and demonstrates (sp?) how to do techniques, when icing, decorating, stacking cakes, working with fondant...and so much more.

Her dvd's her a wonderful learning tool, when decorating (she is a great teacher!)...they have tips, recipes and information that have been very helpful to me. As the other poster said "you will not be disappointed" and I also highly recommend them.

She is also very good about helping you with any help or questions you may have, she's an angel! Her blog is wonderful also, with lots of tips, recipes and lots of info.

God Bless,

lisalamadrid Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 12:46am
post #14 of 17

If you love Sharon's DVD's, then you must take one of her classes. She is so helpful, she does walk around the classroom and offers her help if you look like you are having trouble with one of her methods.

I took the class that she and Jennifer Dontz gave her in Kentucky last month. It was worth every penny and then some. I learnt so many new ways of doing things and after going to my hotel room after the first day, my mind was all a race, I skeetched out about twenty cakes with different designs that I could use a least one method that I had just learned earlier that day.

Love Sharon, she is funny as she is helpful.

Lisa G from KY

chrissypie Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 12:53am
post #15 of 17

Ditto to all of these! Sharon rocks! Her videos are great and she is such a fantastic lady. I was lucky enough to take 3 mini classes with her in Sept. Invaluable! You will not be sorry you bought the DVD's! thumbs_up.gif

kimblyd Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 1:00am
post #16 of 17

I bought her buttercream video and learned so much. But even better than the video is being on her e-mail list and getting such informative and entertaining cake mail from her. She is extremely talented and funny at the same time. Sharon really does rock. thumbs_up.gif

tracey1970 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 1:58am
post #17 of 17

Buy, buy, buy! Sugared Productions is a superb supplier. You have nothing to worry about. Shipping is fast and reasonably priced as are the prices of the DVD. Worth every cent!

Quote by @%username% on %date%