Oh Where Oh Where Have They Gone?

Decorating By Deb_ Updated 26 Mar 2009 , 9:41pm by spencersmom98

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 2:54am
post #1 of 14

ktbug, spencersmom, and cakelurker from the "Officially Embarrassed" thread. I haven't seen them lately........have you?

13 replies
xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 6:05am
post #2 of 14

I haven't seen them either so I thought I'd have a quick look at their profiles:

It appears that spencersmom posted just last week but as for ktbug103 and cakelurker their only posts have been on the "Officially Embarrassed" thread.

Deb_ Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 1:06pm
post #3 of 14

Oh.........I'm glad spencersmom is still here, I wonder how she made out with her getting licensed process.

I'm not surprised that the other 2 members haven't posted anywhere else, unless they use aliases. Hmmmmmmmm.

Thanks for that, I didn't even think of looking them up......duh icon_rolleyes.gif

xstitcher Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 11:46pm
post #4 of 14

I was wondering about the license myself. Hope she made out ok. As for the other 2........I guess we'll never know....

spencersmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spencersmom98 Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:35pm
post #5 of 14

I am here. I've been reading the posts, but not really posting anything. Been kinda hesitant to post since the whole ktbug thing. I'm sure you understand!
As for the business side of things, I officially have my home occupancy business license through my city now. I can OFFICIALLY do cakes now! Woo hoo! Which is good, since I have a wedding cake in a week and a half! lol

spencersmom98 Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:37pm
post #6 of 14

Oh, and cake lurker more than likely won't be posting here. She's my non-caker friend who made an account just to defend me from that other less than pleasent person. The only things she knows about cakes, is what I tell her! lol

xstitcher Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 8:15pm
post #7 of 14

Glad to hear your legal now spencersmom98!

Hey Deb, do you no what happened to chutzpah? I came across a post but it says she isn't registered anymore.

Deb_ Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 8:31pm
post #8 of 14

Wow that's interesting..........I've been wondering where chutzpah has been these last couple of days with all the "newbie" posts, usually she chimes in with a good post.

Usually when someone's screen name shows "unregistered" it's because their account has been terminated. I've seen this done with a couple of people lately when they've broken the "agreement terms" or posted something controversial.

I don't remember her doing that in anything recently........do you?

That's very interesting information..............could she now be one of the "newbies" in question?

Deb

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 8:39pm
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

Wow that's interesting..........I've been wondering where chutzpah has been these last couple of days with all the "newbie" posts, usually she chimes in with a good post.

Usually when someone's screen name shows "unregistered" it's because their account has been terminated. I've seen this done with a couple of people lately when they've broken the "agreement terms" or posted something controversial.

That's very interesting information..............could she now be one of the "newbies" in question?

Deb

Well, maybe not recently, but I wouldn't say she kept to herself icon_wink.gif ... I've noticed that has happened to many outspoken members... thebutterwench comes to mind ....
I'm not sure how that violates CC's terms tho...

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 8:44pm
post #10 of 14

Okay, so I stand corrected. Thebutterwench is still a registered user, she just hasn't posted in almost a year... So my theory just went right out the window icon_biggrin.gif

xstitcher Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 8:57pm
post #11 of 14
Quote:

Deb

I've been wondering myself and didn't notice her doing anything either. Her recent posts don't show anything either.

A newbie.........what an interesting thought......

Ayanami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ayanami Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 9:17pm
post #12 of 14
Quote:

Deb

What was that post that got locked because it turned into a religious battlefield? ... icon_confused.gif ... can't remember, but I do remember Chutzpah being very involved & oppionated (sp) in that thread. After that, I saw her post a time or two but it didn't seem like anyone was really responding to her posts (directly at least) so possibly she left after that?! *shrug* icon_confused.gif

Ayanami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ayanami Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 9:34pm
post #13 of 14

Found it!
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=616291&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

It looks like Chutzpah posted more than I realized after this controversial thread, so I really don't know where she went!?

I think some people just get busy/wrapped up in other things and drift off. I've been really busy at work lately & my computers are down at home, so I don't have the time &/or access to CC as much I did this past winter.

spencersmom98 Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 9:41pm
post #14 of 14

You know, I am still trying to figure out who she REALLY was. Trying to figure out what her angle was, and how she could possibly benefit from what she did. Most of the cakes I do are for friends, family, or friends of one of those 2. No one is claiming this girl, though!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%