Garland Markers

Decorating By farnum22407 Updated 4 Mar 2009 , 10:02pm by farnum22407

farnum22407 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 9:55pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone recommend a good garland marker]divider.

2 replies
Birdlady Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 11:58pm
post #2 of 3

I have both the one that comes with the Wilton divider set. You can buy it on its own as well. It has a piece of plastic that you can fit the flexible piece of plastic on to the width and length you decide. The other set I have are the two pink half circles. They are ok, but they can't be changed, they are a solid fixed piece. I used to use them alot, but have gone back to the wilton set. Hope this makes sense. If not, message me and I will try to get photos for you.

farnum22407 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 10:02pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks. I will give the Wilton one a whirl.

Quote by @%username% on %date%