Which Brand Of Pans Do You Prefer?

Decorating By Sweet-Kakes Updated 5 Mar 2009 , 12:55pm by 2chae

Sweet-Kakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet-Kakes Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 4:53pm
post #1 of 7

Here's another question-which brand of pans do you prefer? I have some wiltons, but was wondering if the Majic Line is better, or which ones most of you prefer. I am getting ready to make a large supply purchase, and want to get the pans that are going to be best. Thanks for your opinions, it makes me feel so much more confident.

6 replies
sweet1122 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet1122 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 5:21pm
post #2 of 7

I asked this recently and most people rave about Magic Line. Fat Daddios was hit or miss. I have the Decorator preferred (sturdier) Wilton rounds from before, but am little by little switching over to ML. Check Amazon. Their prices are good. Free Ship, no tax and buy 3 get 1 free. That's how I'm buying all my cake stuff. Good luck!

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 8:32am
post #3 of 7

I learned from CC to buy Magic Line whenever and wherever possible, so that's what I do!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 4:43pm
post #4 of 7

I have all 3 brands and Magic Line is far superior to Wilton and Fat Daddio. Well worth the extra $$$

Kayakado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kayakado Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 6:54pm
post #5 of 7

Lloyd pans - they are the manufacturers for most name brand cake pans. They make them and others stamp their names on them. Buy direct and save some cash! No, I don't work for them.

www.lloydpans.com

soygurl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soygurl Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 7:11pm
post #6 of 7

Yep, Magic Line all the way!!

2chae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2chae Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 12:55pm
post #7 of 7

Magic Line!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%