Magic Line Pans

Decorating By Marmette Updated 6 Mar 2009 , 3:05pm by Marmette

Marmette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marmette Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 4:36pm
post #1 of 24

Can anyone please direct me to a website or websites that i can purchase the magic line pans at a good price.
i live in texas

23 replies
DreamInCake11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DreamInCake11 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 5:15pm
post #2 of 24

I LOVE these pans. I've found that I get the best total price after shipping and everything from www. into the oven . com (without the spaces).

Let me know if anyone finds a better price!

misabel99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:09pm
post #3 of 24

I got mine here http://www.intotheoven.com/Pans/c87/index.html?osCsid=733ddd1a18b0206e4373f35a11b5ee89 I got a 20% off on magic line and fat daddios pans last month try if it can work the coupon is panmadness HTH

Marmette Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 9:52pm
post #4 of 24

thank you guys so much, Ill definitely try that site. and the coupon to.

connerart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
connerart Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 1:07am
post #5 of 24

I'm pretty new at all of this but is ML pans better than the others?

Redlotusninjagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Redlotusninjagrl Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 1:48am
post #6 of 24

It is a professional pan that comes highly recommended here. It is supposed to have straight sides so that cakes are not rounded.

soygurl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soygurl Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 3:13am
post #7 of 24

Not only do ML pans have very straight sides and corners, but they also hold up extremely well, even through very high usage and abuse (e.g. throwing them, banging them, using every day for years and years, etc.). I personally, wouldn't buy any other brand of pans if I had any choice. thumbs_up.gif

DreamInCake11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DreamInCake11 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 3:44am
post #8 of 24

I sold all of my Wilton pans on ebay so I could start buying only Magic Line pans. They are a much heavier guage metal than the Wilton pans.

Marmette Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 4:30am
post #9 of 24

do any of you know were you are going to buy it apart from intotheoven. i tired that site but most of the sizes i need are sold out

TrinaH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TrinaH Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 4:39am
post #10 of 24

try fondant source dot com and if you decide to buy from there ... use cakecentral as a coupon code to get 10% off icon_wink.gif

cherrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherrycakes Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 2:30pm
post #11 of 24

fondant source dot com isn't actually selling the Magic Line yet. I emailed asking when they thought they would and the reply I received was that they have started selling Fat Daddios and will be adding Magic Line sometime in the future. Too bad because their prices are great!

Marmette Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 2:33pm
post #12 of 24

i know i noticed that too. I was rather disappointed. Im still searching for a place to buy them from. It seems almost impossible.

SusanaDalia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SusanaDalia Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:23pm
post #13 of 24

Try going to Amazon because they are having a 4 for 3 promotion, and by the time you have that many in your order, you qualify for free shipping! I just ordered 2 12" and 2 14" for like $32, that's really good for 4 pans. Make sure you look under "Special Offers and Product Promotions" to see if the item qualifies for the 4 for 3, mine did, but perhaps only certain sizes. This is sold by Amazon, not a 3rd party by way of Amazon, btw.

shelly-101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelly-101 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:33pm
post #14 of 24

I just bought some love them.....they are so nice

Marmette Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 5:33am
post #15 of 24

i just bought my pans i cant wait for them to get here. I got it from Amazon like you suggested SusanaDalia and i did get the discount.
Thank you so much i did a lot of research and amazon was definitely the cheapest. Now im debating if i should by the 16 inch round or not.

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 5:38am
post #16 of 24

I bought a full set of both squares and rounds at Ultimate Baker last year and I found them to be the most reasonable, even with the shipping. They also are very helpful, customer service wise.

SusanaDalia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SusanaDalia Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 6:56am
post #17 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmette

i just bought my pans i cant wait for them to get here. I got it from Amazon like you suggested SusanaDalia and i did get the discount.
Thank you so much i did a lot of research and amazon was definitely the cheapest. Now im debating if i should by the 16 inch round or not.

I am glad I could help.

newnancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newnancy Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 4:12am
post #18 of 24

sugarcraft also carries ML......do you know how their prices compare?

Marmette Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 4:34am
post #19 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by newnancy

also carries ML......do you know how their prices compare?

it says blocked so im not sure which place you mean

Pastry-Panda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastry-Panda Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 4:40am
post #20 of 24

I just bought two more magic line pans today! I can't wait to use them this upcoming week!!

klat7292 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klat7292 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 4:48am
post #21 of 24

funny that y'all started this topic...I was just telling my hubby that I DO NOT like my Wilton pans!! For a company who started it all sure does not have quality cake tools...does anyone else agree? Or am I just a little crazy? I mean really...I put (2) boxes of cake batter in a 12 inch round, 3 in deep pan and it does not bake to full height? Something is wrong! icon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry I'm ranting, but I really need some advice on what OTHER pans to but that are high quality, but won't rip my eyes out on the price... icon_cry.gif

Can someone point me in the right direction: Fat Daddio's or Magic Line? Thanks for any help!! icon_biggrin.gif

newnancy Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 10:35am
post #22 of 24

Marmette, I was talking about sugar craft pans, sorry it was blocked.
klat7292, from everything I've read here most people like ML.

newnancy Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 10:36am
post #23 of 24

sorry, blocked again.

Marmette Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 3:05pm
post #24 of 24

wow its rather strange that the name keeps getting blocked...
But yes i believe the magic line pans are supposed to be the best. I am yet to try mine but i have definitely heard good things about it.
And some pple like fat daddio's to. u can try both and determine what you like. Or read up all the comments pple make online about them and see which one ull go for.
And wilton is not really good for commercial applications I think. But its good for the everyday house baking or occasional cake making for friend and such.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%