Tool For Making Hair On Figures

Decorating By nickymom Updated 5 Mar 2009 , 8:49pm by nickymom

nickymom Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 2:43pm
post #1 of 3

I seen/read somewhere (can't remember now) that many people use a special tool (may be a pasta maker) to make the hair for their fondant/gumpast figures.

Can someone who knows what I'm talking about tell me the best tool to use for making hair and where to purchase it?

Thanks in advance!

2 replies
PennieK Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 2:51pm
post #2 of 3

It's called an extruder and you can buy them in the clay section at craft stores. I just recently bought the green makins and it works really well. I used to just use a garlic press.

nickymom Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 8:49pm
post #3 of 3

thank you penniek...I think I found the one I saw mentioned. It's called a sugarcraft gun....

I found it by googling "extruder" after I read your post so thanks a ton for the help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%