Did You See "the Bachelor" Last Night?

Lounge By veejaytx Updated 5 Mar 2009 , 1:19pm by veejaytx

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 9:41am
post #1 of 18

I really can't believe that jerk. He claimed he "fell in love" with both of these young women (and told them both that), then he chose one, sent the other one home broken hearted. In a show immediately after the "final rose" where he proposed...he told everyone he had changed, and didn't feel like he and this woman were right for each other and broke the engagement. The woman gave back the ring, acted like she was mad, but in truth she is crushed.

On the same show, they brought the other girl in and he told her he wanted another chance with her, he had made a mistake. The girl was shocked, but since she had fallen for him, she agreed to talk and see what happens.

All I can say is, I wouldn't trust this guy any further than I could throw him! Oh, yeah, he is the same one who got dumped by Deanna last year...don't you think he would have been more careful about his choices since that happened?

17 replies
summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 4:16pm
post #2 of 18

What I think makes this man a jerk is that he would leave his small child to hang out with a bunch of you-know-whats. That man is a loser, and a tool. He has no idea what is actually important in life-no wonder his first wife left him.

veejaytx Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 4:51pm
post #3 of 18

If she left because he is a jerk, why (I wonder) did she leave the little boy with him? I also was wondering how much time the boy spent with the two women, and how confused he will be at the switch.

I was under the impression that the bachelor and the girls didn't see each other until the final show aired, but Jason said something last night about he and Melissa spent the holidays together and visited back and forth.

He definitely is a jerk, for lots of reasons.

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 5:39pm
post #4 of 18

I think the second girl is stupid to go to him! She knew he just dumped the first fiance, why in the world would she take him so he could do the same to her? He's a jerk, and she has to see that!

veejaytx Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 5:49pm
post #5 of 18

Amen to that. I sat watching, hoping she would laugh in his face and walk out!

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 6:07pm
post #6 of 18

Ok guys are you ready for this?????? On one of the Bachelor websites it says that Jason broke up with Melissa and chose Molly because Molly is pregnant with his child.......... icon_surprised.gif Molly told Jason about her pregnancy and this is what caused the problems with Jason and Melissa. Jason decided to go with Molly even though Melissa wanted to work it out. She (Melissa) was offered a good chunk of money to come on the show last night and play it up but she knew what was going to happen. The website is:
buddytv.com

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:36pm
post #7 of 18

Wow. The whole thing last night disgusted me. He is a jerk for humiliating Melissa on national TV, and Molly is nuts for wanting to move forward with someone who had just broken his engagement off an hour earlier.

I am off to the spoiler sites ASAP!

suzted7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzted7 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 12:28am
post #8 of 18

I'm beginning to wonder myself if she knew. When Melissa came on the stage she did NOT have the engagement ring on. Buttttt........out of nowhere, she hands him the ring??? Wait....did I miss something there????

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 12:40am
post #9 of 18

I went to the spoiler site and couldn't find anything about Molly being pregnant.
that would make total sense. ummm. maybe Jason is a hoe. he kissed all the girl...well all except the one whose nose was running. haha
he kept kissing and kissing and kissing and kissing each girl. after a while, it was a bit much. of course this is my first season of watching this show.
did have to say I enjoyed it.

melody

misserica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misserica Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 12:40am
post #10 of 18

Did anyone else think he was an awful actor when he was"sobbing" after he let Molly go before proposing to Melissa? And then on the After the Final Rose show he did the fake crying thing again!

misserica Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 12:58am
post #11 of 18

Oh forgot to ask...is anyone going to watch "After the Final Rose Part 2" this evening...I am not sure I even want to watch after last nights fiasco...then again maybe they will tell America that Molly is pregnant, lol.

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 12:59am
post #12 of 18

His fake smile drives me nuts. I had a jerk of a boss with that same "smile". It looks like a grimace! I was just reading somewhere where this was reported last week that it was all staged-that the producers were flying him back and forth to see Molly when he wasn't with the other girl, so he was basically cheating on her. To me, Molly just seemed way to lovie dovie in love with a man who had broken her heart weeks before. They've totally been seeing each other while he was with Merissa (is that her name? Sorry, I didn't watch this season.) Ugh. Why would Molly be OK with knowing he was sleeping with both of them? (You know he was) Maybe we should be questioning her motives/morales.

misserica Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 1:11am
post #13 of 18

Ya know what has been bugging me about Jason through this whole season, you know when one of the girls said something nice, or when Molly or Melissa said "I love you", he could not think of anything to say so he just started kissing them? I thought the kissing was a bit over the top, call me a prude lol but all that making out was making me sick...just another random thought!

veejaytx Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 3:19am
post #14 of 18

I just refused to watch another one of their shows. I'm beginning to think the whole entire program is just that "programmed" and they were all playing a role.

Yep, the kissing stuff got a little intense, and it seemed not to matter which girl it was. I do think you can love more than one person, but I'm not convinced you can love them both at the same time in the same place!

I just hope they all got paid really well, whatever the outcome turns out to be.

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 4:07am
post #15 of 18

Just got throught watching part 2. If Molly is pregnant, she sure isn't showing. Let's see, part 1 was three months after the end of the show and then it was 6 weeks between the 1st and 2nd parts of after the final rose. Sooooo, she would have to be around 4 1/2 months pregnant? Hmmmmmmm, starting to think the story was concocted. Whatcha think????

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:21am
post #16 of 18

I know it's probably all a bunch of concocted crapola, but I really liked Melissa and was really happy and thought it was SO cute when he proposed to her. And then he turned into a total jerkwad, dumping her on tv and right away going for another chick. What a tool. Though I'm enough of a reality tv sucker that I'll probably watch part two after American idol is over

misserica Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 2:40pm
post #17 of 18

Instead of watching Part 2 I watched Real Housewives of NY (get a kick out of these crazy women) and then switched back and forth to see Molly sitting pretty in Jason's lap lol. And yea she is not pregnant, she was looking pretty skinny last night. I think the show was a sham, I did not think so on previous seasons but this one had to be. And I did not know anyone got paid from the show...is that true? I imagine ABC flew the girls out that sat and talked about their experience but Melissa and Molly got monetary compensation of some sort?

veejaytx Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 1:19pm
post #18 of 18

On Myway entertainment news this morning, some bigwig from the network denies that the show is set up, especially the "breaking up" catastophe on Monday. Yeah, so what else is he going to say?

I've been wondering how they set it up for Jason to be on Jimmy Kimmel that night, right after the B-UP show, makes me think they all knew what was going on. I didn't see the show, but get the idea JK gave Jason a hard time too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%