Costco "cookie Diet"

Lounge By SueW Updated 6 Mar 2009 , 11:26pm by michellenj

SueW Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:00am
post #1 of 6

Has anyone tried the cookie diet available at I think its by smart for life. I want to try it but just curious if anyone has had luck before I try.

5 replies
KellBell22 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:26am
post #2 of 6

I haven't heard of it..but I have to say I like the way it sounds!! icon_biggrin.gif

SueW Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 2:59am
post #3 of 6

He he, I wish they were "real" cookies icon_lol.gif They are some kind of meal replacement bar/cookie that you eat 5 times a day then have a healthy dinner. I need something to jolt me into losing weight icon_cry.gif I am going away soon and I am just too fat for a bathing suit icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

KellBell22 Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 6:10am
post #4 of 6

That's a definate downside to caking...I tend to eat my creations more than give them away! I'm needing to jolt myself into doing something as well. So far the gym hasn't done a thing! icon_sad.gif

Michele01 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 1:39pm
post #5 of 6

I have been doing the special k diet for the past couple of weeks and have seen great results so far. I eat a bowl of their cereal for breakfast with a piece of fruit, then a meal bar for lunch. I then have a healthy snack then a sensible dinner. In the evening I also have a small snack such as 100 calorie popcorn, or 100 calorie snacks. After I achieve the weight I want to be at, I will go back to doing my weight watchers.

michellenj Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 11:26pm
post #6 of 6

I'm doing Weight Watchers. Loosely. A cookie diet sounds like something I could actually stick with. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%