Wilton Tent Sale Is Back

Decorating By bake-A-cake00 Updated 3 Mar 2009 , 3:08am by bake-A-cake00

bake-A-cake00 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 9:05pm
post #1 of 6

Just found this in the Wilton Forum, thought I would share the info...

Wilton

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:40 PM (NEW!)

The Wilton Tent Sale is back!

Were happy to announce the 2009 Tent Sale will open at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 29. The last day of sale is Tuesday, June 16. Regular hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m. 6 p.m.

The sale is held at Wiltons corporate office, 2240 W. 75th St., Woodridge, IL. Watch our website for more information!

5 replies
cylstrial Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 11:22pm
post #2 of 6

That's great news! And then it's bad news! LOL.

It's great for the people who live there or close to it. And it's bad for people like me...who want to go, but can't. =o)

cookie_fun Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 11:26pm
post #3 of 6

YEAH!!! I was so bummed last summer when they called it off. I had just started doing cookies and baking 2 winters ago, and last year would have been my first year to go.
SO, I'm very excited to see that it's back this summer. A trip to Woodridge is in order come May!!!!

Thanks for the info! thumbs_up.gif

cookie_fun Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 11:27pm
post #4 of 6

YEAH!!! I was so bummed last summer when they called it off. I had just started doing cookies and baking 2 winters ago, and last year would have been my first year to go.
SO, I'm very excited to see that it's back this summer. A trip to Woodridge is in order come May!!!!

Thanks for the info! thumbs_up.gif

JGMB Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 11:28pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks SO much for the announcement!!!!! I've been going to that for years -- even before I attempted cake decorating. I really missed it when they didn't have it last year.

Please don't hate me, everyone, but I live literally 7 minutes away from where it's held!

bake-A-cake00 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:08am
post #6 of 6

I wish i lived a little closer im about 17 hours and over 1000 miles away (yes, I went on maquest!) I guess that means that JGMB will have to buy something for me icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif (hey its worth a shot...right) icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%