I have made MMF at least 6 or 7 times before, but I noticed in a couple of my batches, there were little clumps of melted marshmallow bits that ended up as rubbery little pieces stuck all in my fondant. I dont' know what makes it do this...am I melting the marshmallows wrong or something? I usually put in a couple tablespoons of water in with it before I put it in the microwave and microwave for a couple mins, then in 30 second intervals until all marshmallows are melted. But at the bottom of the bowl, there are clumps of clear, melted goop that ends up distributing itself all over the finished fondant...does anyone have any advice on how to prevent this from happening? I've made batches where this didn't happen before, but I don't know why. Thanks!!