Sooo Happy And Blessed...wanted To Share

Decorating By lindambc Updated 5 Mar 2009 , 8:45pm by lindambc

lindambc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lindambc Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 3:35am
post #1 of 21

Hi everyone~

First I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

I know we all feel that without the support of our families, we couldn't do what we love: make cakes!

Today was my birthday and I was blown away with what my family got me! I just had to share!

My DH and inlaws got me: The Cake Bible, The Cake Mix Doctor and The Cake Mix Doctor for Cupcakes! My sons got me new gadgets and tools. But what just sent me over: my sister and brother in law bought me a black chefs jacket with my name embroidered in hot pink!

I truly feel blessed to have a great family not just here at home but here on CC, I wouldn't be able to do what I do without the support and guidance that I get from all of you!

Thank You!

20 replies
moxey2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moxey2000 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 3:39am
post #2 of 21

What a terrific family you have! It's so nice to be supported and 'cheered on' by our spouses and family. Good for you!

kbak37 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbak37 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 3:40am
post #3 of 21

That is so neat! Happy Birthday! birthday.gifparty.gif

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 3:41am
post #4 of 21

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..... it is sweet of you to share about your family and their support and also to let c/c ers know your appreciation for them too. i love this site and the support that i give and receive. your birthday presents were wonderful...

adikhawaja1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adikhawaja1 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 3:41am
post #5 of 21

Lucky you!!! and Happy Birthday!! thumbs_up.gif

enoid Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enoid Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 3:42am
post #6 of 21

HAPPY BIRTHDAY party.gif It sounds like you have a very thoughtful family to get you things you will use and enjoy. Enjoy your day, your wonderful family and your new cake items.

hummingbird59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hummingbird59 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 3:42am
post #7 of 21

lindambc, you are truly blessed to have a family as caring as your's. To pay attention enough to get gifts that really mean something to you is a true sign of love. Cherish your family everyday. They will always be your best support. Congratulations! and Happy Birthday.!

miss-tiff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miss-tiff Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 3:48am
post #8 of 21

Happy Birthday! Those are some nice, thoughtful gifts. thumbs_up.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 4:19am
post #9 of 21

Happy birthday! I'm glad it was a happy one.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 4:31am
post #10 of 21

Sounds like it was a 2nd Christmas for you! What a great gift idea! Awesome!

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 4:39am
post #11 of 21

Happy Birthday party.gifprincess.gif Isn't it great when your family actually gets you stuff that you want and that you'll use! thumbs_up.gif Have fun with all your new things.

lovelytee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovelytee Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 5:31am
post #12 of 21

Happy Birthday! I know you feel like a kid in a candy store. Have fun with your new toys icon_lol.gif and yes you are truly blessed to have such a thoughtful and loving family. It's nice to see one of our fellow ccer get appreciated.

liapsim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liapsim Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 5:38am
post #13 of 21

WOW!!! That is amazing! sounds like a wonderful family and a wonderful birthday!

tjrobin31 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tjrobin31 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 7:05am
post #14 of 21

happy birthday, it sounds like it was wonderful, good for you!!!!!!

juleebug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleebug Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 7:24am
post #15 of 21

Happy Birthday, lindambc!

(And thank you for reminding me to be thankful for a husband/family who support my dreams.)

lindambc Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 8:04am
post #16 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by juleebug

Happy Birthday, lindambc!

(And thank you for reminding me to be thankful for a husband/family who support my dreams.)

Thank you all for the wonderful wishes and you are so welcome.

We, my family and I am sure alot of you, have had a rough time in the last year and today just reminded me that no matter what you will always have your family. By family, I also mean my CC family, because there where some days or nights just getting on here and looking helped!

You guys rock!

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 12:59pm
post #17 of 21

Happy Birthday.....it's so great when your family supports you! You are very lucky! icon_biggrin.gif

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 1:09pm
post #18 of 21

Today is Monday so I will say Happy Belated Birthday! Your family knows what you like and that's the best part!

I do have to throw this in though since you just got it, as I just read it somewhere and laughed:

Do you think it's a coincidence that a chef jacket and a straight jacket look alike? ha, ha.

majormichel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
majormichel Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 1:16pm
post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickymacd

Today is Monday so I will say Happy Belated Birthday! Your family knows what you like and that's the best part!

I do have to throw this in though since you just got it, as I just read it somewhere and laughed:

Do you think it's a coincidence that a chef jacket and a straight jacket look alike? ha, ha.

Vickymacd you are too funny.

I am happy for you, so just enjoy the moment.

hallow3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hallow3 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 10:11pm
post #20 of 21

Happy Birthday to you! I am so happy for you and blessed that they care about your hobbies and what you enjoy. But you know what is coming next don't you? "Where is all that great cake from all those books we got you! Now, I want this and this and that on my cake." I hope you have a great birthday!

lindambc Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 8:45pm
post #21 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickymacd

That is hillarious! Now I am really glad mine isn't white! Now that you mentioned it yes, they do look like a straight jacket.

Thanks for the laugh!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%