Theme Of The Month- The Revival

Decorating By cinderspritzer Updated 2 Mar 2009 , 1:34am by cinderspritzer

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 11:37pm
post #1 of 5

I noticed that there hasn't been a Theme of the Month thread in over a year. I asked in the Ideas forum if anyone would be interested in a revival, and the majority who read voted yes.

As before, we'll take a few submissions for ideas for the month and then we'll vote and use the winning category as the theme. When the category is announced, all the pictures and stuff should be posted in the TOTM thread for that month.

It's also going be like before in that it includes whatever medium the decorator chooses to work with, be it cookies or cupcakes or cake or whatever. However, it shouldn't be the same thing that's entered in a throwdown or whatever at the same time.

So now we'll take suggestions for the March theme and we'll try to close voting by Tuesday night.

Anyone? icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 12:58am
post #2 of 5

Hi,

I didn't know about the "theme of the month" thing I guess it was before I became a member.

Do you mean like "spring" or something like that? Then we enter a "spring" themed cake if that's the theme that's chosen?

Sorry, I'm a little brain deprived, it's Sunday night, March 1st and we're forecast to get 8 to 12 inches of snow icon_mad.gif I'm so tired of snow......

So if I'm on the right track my vote is for Spring (can you tell I'm tired of Winter icon_lol.gif )?

shelly-101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelly-101 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 1:08am
post #3 of 5

i like the theam spring too....maybe it will make it make it come faster if we do a spring theam

sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 1:13am
post #4 of 5

How about St. Patrick's Day? Or fish & roses. I would love to see how people combine the two.

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 1:34am
post #5 of 5

I'm gonna put in the suggestion of flowers as a theme.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%