Anyone Up For A Theme Of The Month Revival?

Decorating By cinderspritzer Updated 1 Mar 2009 , 10:12pm by cinderspritzer

cinderspritzer Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 7:34pm
post #1 of 7

I haven't seen a thread about a ''Theme of the Month'' in over a year. icon_sad.gif It seems it was really popular for a while, then it died out. Not slowly. Kinda like a failed brakes, crash into the wall death.

I don't know about you guys, but I really liked it. I, for one, would like to vote for a revival, of sorts. If anyone else thinks they'd like to see it come back, then please post something here. If we get enough people, we'll take some ideas and start a vote and we'll bring it back.

All in favor, say ''Aye''.... or something similar. icon_wink.gif

6 replies
justgale Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 7

Aye
I think it would be fun. Was this cakes, cupcakes, cookies or whatever? I would still like to take part. Sometimes I just want to make Something but don't know what. This would give me something to work with.

cinderspritzer Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 7

If I remember correctly, TOTM was whatever medium you wanted to work with. It was separate from the monthly cookie club and it was separate from the Cake Theme of the Month.

sayhellojana Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 8:50pm
post #4 of 7

So, was this just a theme that everyone decided on, made something with, and then sharred photos? That certainly sounds fun.

Aye

hilly Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 9:07pm
post #5 of 7

Aye. icon_biggrin.gif

sugarwishes Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 9:22pm
post #6 of 7

Aye thumbs_up.gif

cinderspritzer Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 10:12pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayhellojana

So, was this just a theme that everyone decided on, made something with, and then sharred photos? That certainly sounds fun.

Aye

That's it, exactly. And it was fun. icon_smile.gif

Since there seems to be relative interest, I'll open a thread later this evening in the General Forum, and we'll start getting some ideas for a theme, and we'll start the vote in a couple days. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%