What Cookies Do You Sell/offer?

Baking By AKA_cupcakeshoppe Updated 2 Mar 2009 , 4:44am by AKA_cupcakeshoppe

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 4:36pm
post #1 of 5

I know choco chip are a must and sugar cookies, but what else do you offer? I'm thinking of selling cookies and I wanna try recipes.

What's your best seller?

4 replies
toleshed Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 7:31pm
post #2 of 5

hi cupcakeshoppe
I offer choc chip, sugar, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin and cranberry white chocolate chip, and chocolate covered oreos. Right now, the oreos are the winner. Well a toss up really with my cookie bouquets. People love those for gifts.

indydebi Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 7:36pm
post #3 of 5

Mine are listed on my cookie site www.bannascookies.com
This is an incomplete list, though, as we add to it all the time (and I don't have access to change this site daily, like I can my other sites ... I have to depend on son-in-law to help me out!)

Snickerdoodles are big with me. My lemon cookies go great. A restaurant that I make cookies for ALWAYS wants my peanut butter cookies with the mini reese cup in it.
edited beacause I somehow hit the submit button too soon!

misabel99 Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 7:46pm
post #4 of 5

I sell most of the time the sugar and chocolate cookies these are cheaper. but i do offer the chocolate chips, the cream cheese, oatmeal, white chocolate with cranberries;

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 4:44am
post #5 of 5

wow thanks for the input guys. i better hunt down some recipes and be ready for taste testing icon_smile.gif yum!

Quote by @%username% on %date%