Cake & Cookies Supply Websites/ Catalogs

Decorating By nanasgoodies Updated 1 Mar 2009 , 2:25am by nanasgoodies

nanasgoodies Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 1:06am
post #1 of 5

I am new to the cake central postings, I have learned soo much for everyone, THANKS for this wonderful site.
I have been buying supplies from place in Ga, and starting on monday they have raised their min. purpchasing , as I told them, I am small, don't always need lots to order. But that doesn't make any difference to them, so what I am asking what is everyone's fave place to order from?

I hope this is ok to ask on the forum?

Thanks,
Nanasgoodies

4 replies
something_sweet Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 1:18am
post #2 of 5

I like Country Kitchen. They have very quick shipping, I have never had a problem. Here is their website: http://countrykitchensa.com/

Good luck!

aobodessa Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 1:25am
post #3 of 5

Hi and welcome! Well, I like to start with places like Sweetc.com, and Papermart.com. There are lots of other places and I can' think of all of them right now, but if you just look around, I'm sure you'll find a lot of awesome sites online. I have found that if you put what you are looking for into a Google search, you will come up with a lot of great sites.

Good luck!

Odessa

brandywinecakes Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 1:26am
post #4 of 5

I really like www.intotheoven.com. They have very quick shipping as well.

On a side note, what's the name of the place that you were ordering from in Ga? I live in GA and I don't know of any cake supply stores.

nanasgoodies Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 2:25am
post #5 of 5

Hey,
I have ordered from CKSouth, in Norcross. very fast shipping. but large minimium on monday.
I am just a small shop , just starting out and need place where mininiums are low.
Thanks for the replies .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%