My New Wilton Cake Pans!!

Decorating By Tinabug1979 Updated 4 Mar 2009 , 3:39pm by twindees

MsLadyCakes06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsLadyCakes06 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:17am
post #31 of 39

thanks everyone-gonna have to check out the magic line pans.

gerripje Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gerripje Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:41am
post #32 of 39

I wish I could find Magic Line pans in Canada, or I should at least western Canada. I haven't looked to deeply, but I would imagine shipping from the USA would be expensive!!!

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:49am
post #33 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerripje

I wish I could find Magic Line pans in Canada, or I should at least western Canada. I haven't looked to deeply, but I would imagine shipping from the USA would be expensive!!!

I ordered some last year to Calgary from The Ultimate Baker in WA and they had the best prices (incl s&h) to Canada. If you do decide to take that route might I suggest that you request USPS for shipping rather than UPS. Their brokerage fees kill you. I think I paid around $30 for shipping but ended up paying UPS another $70 because of supposed brokerage fees and they of course won't release your stuff until you pay up! USPS would have been much cheaper in the long run. If your in Calgary I think PM HobbyCraft on 32ave NE carries them, or at least they did last April . You could always contact them first and ask them what they are charging before you head over there. Good luck! icon_smile.gif

xstitcher Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:53am
post #34 of 39

Hey gerripje,

I just found them online, I didn't see ML on their site but they do have Fat Daddio's there. I know when I was in there before they were willing to order items for me. Maybe you could ask them to do that for you. There shipping doesn't look so bad either (compared with what I paid).

Here's the link:

http://www.pmhobbycraft.ca/store/category/20/128/Bakeware---Standard-/

sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 6:14am
post #35 of 39

Amazon has great deals on Magic Line pans. I got 12'' round for $5.90something each. PLUS, they qualified for free shipping.

xstitcher Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 7:22am
post #36 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayhellojana

Amazon has great deals on Magic Line pans. I got 12'' round for $5.90something each. PLUS, they qualified for free shipping.

Amazon does have great deals unfortunately they only ship within the U.S.

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 2:56pm
post #37 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstitcher

Hey gerripje,

I just found them online, I didn't see ML on their site but they do have Fat Daddio's there. I know when I was in there before they were willing to order items for me. Maybe you could ask them to do that for you. There shipping doesn't look so bad either (compared with what I paid).

Here's the link:

http://www.pmhobbycraft.ca/store/category/20/128/Bakeware---Standard-/

I was there just yesterday. I don't think they have ML, but I did pick up a new FD pan (I think they're fine). Prices are ok, and no scary brokerage fees... If there's something specific you want, call first. I wanted a 6" square, and they didn't have one in stock.

gerripje Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gerripje Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 3:14pm
post #38 of 39

Ooooh, a friend of mine lives in Calgary and is coming to visit in a few weeks, I'll get her to pick some up. (Calgary is only 2 1/2 hours away but sometimes....) Thanx, I never thought about that place, I knew they had Wilton stuff along the lines of Michaels, but I've never actually been there. Hmmm, income tax time soon..... I only had to find out the hard way ONCE when I ordered something off ebay about those brokerage fees!! I was like, you need HOW MUCH!!!

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 3:39pm
post #39 of 39

I LOVE my Fat Daddio pans. They are the BEST.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%