Contract Help!

Decorating By cakesmade4u Updated 28 Feb 2009 , 5:09pm by cakesmade4u

cakesmade4u Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 10:58pm
post #1 of 4

Could anyone help me please with a contract or post a blank contract to copy. (I don't know where to start for comming up with one ).. I have a huge order and would like to have a contract for it... TIA.. icon_smile.gif

3 replies
armywifebryan Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 3:44am
post #2 of 4

Try looking over in the "Cake Decorating Business" section. That is where I found some REALLY good ones to help me start mine. I had an idea of what I wanted in mine, but that section showed me how much I hadn't even thought of putting into a contract. If you can't find any over there, PM me and I will send you a copy of mine. HTH

Teresa

QueenOfSweets Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 1:55pm
post #3 of 4

I put my forms together based on a lot of research in the Cake Decorating Business forum here and some great examples from indydebi. My actual contract incorporates three different documents: an order form detailing the customer's contact info and the order info; a design sketch; and a list of terms and conditions. The customer signs each of these and then I countersign them. If you want to PM me your email address I'd be happy to share my template documents with you, as well as an example of completed forms.

cakesmade4u Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 5:09pm
post #4 of 4

thanks for directing me to where to find this I will look into this.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%