Shinny Monogram Question

Decorating By justcakn Updated 26 Feb 2009 , 8:06pm by DancingCakes2008

justcakn Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 7:47pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, just checking to see if anyone had any luck finding the monogram letters for cakes. I've seen some with crystals on them or the ones that look like some sort of silver metal. I need one for a wedding cake and I'm having trouble finding somewhere to order one. If you have any ideas please let me know.


4 replies
janelwaters Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 7:55pm
post #2 of 5

do a google search for "cake jewelry" and you will come up with a list of places to get them.

I've never ordered any, so I don't know what website to recommend.

Good luck!! happy shopping!!

lindambc Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 7:56pm
post #3 of 5

Here is a site I found. They can be pricey though:

I jusy did a google search for wedding cake monograms


DancingCakes2008 Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 8:04pm
post #4 of 5

Scroll down on this page and there is one advertised on the right hand side

DancingCakes2008 Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 8:06pm
post #5 of 5

It keeps changing, it is Toppers with Glitz

Quote by @%username% on %date%