My New Site Has Been Re-Worked.

Lounge By Sugarflowers Updated 6 Mar 2009 , 4:40pm by Sugarflowers

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 11:58pm
post #1 of 5

The first web site was pretty much a failure, so I have started again. This time I am selling vintage or old fashioned soda shop machines. Right now I have a cotton candy machine, a jelly bean machine, a martini machine, and some other goodies.

If everything goes well I will also have old fashioned candy available too. Things like the candy cigarettes, root beer barrels, and other candies from as far back as the 50s.

Please check the site and let me know what kind of candy you would like to see on the site. Some things really are no longer available, but I will do my best to find your favorites.

www.thesugarfixtoo.com

Thanks so much,
Michele

p.s. The gold dipped roses are not available. I just haven't had time to fix that. icon_redface.gif

4 replies
sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 1:06am
post #2 of 5

Your website looks good, its a really great start. I do think you will get more feedback once theres candy on there since you don't have too many items for sale. I can't wait to see the candy! I'm only 24 so I can't offer up any ideas on stuff from the past lol but I do wish you the best!!!

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 3:00pm
post #3 of 5

I simply love candy!!! I can't wait to see what you add to your website. Good luck with it!!! K'ly

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 3:00pm
post #4 of 5

I simply love candy!!! I can't wait to see what you add to your website. Good luck with it!!! K'ly

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 4:40pm
post #5 of 5

Alright! I've just spent the last two days looking for great candy and posting it to the site. I found some really cool stuff, including decade candy samplers, Star Trek Pez set, and Root Beer Barrels. There's more, so please check it out and let me know if there is something you would love to have.

Thanks again for looking.

www.thesugarfixtoo.com

Michele

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%