Fondant Loop Bows

Decorating By cakediva2008 Updated 25 Feb 2009 , 10:53pm by tonedna

cakediva2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakediva2008 Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 10:17pm
post #1 of 5

Help!!!
I have been having problems putting my loops together for the fondant bows. I have tried putting them together with piping gel, royal icing, on a circle, etc. I want to put them on a circle of fondant and place it on the cake after construction. Any advice.
icon_cry.gif

4 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 10:32pm
post #2 of 5

How did you make your loops? Are they wired?
Piping gel won't dry to hold them icon_sad.gif Royal takes time to dry icon_sad.gif
Use melted choco (white or the color of the bow).
Go ahead and make it on that fondant circle. It can be done now no matter when the cake is dueicon_smile.gif

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 10:40pm
post #3 of 5

I am planing to do a video on how to do them..are you in a hurry?..I might try to do it for next week(crossing fingers)
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

jennifer7777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifer7777 Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 10:50pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

I am planing to do a video on how to do them..are you in a hurry?..I might try to do it for next week(crossing fingers)
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

I'm crossing fingers and toes!!! Can't wait to see it. I love your videos...they are always helpful.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 10:53pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

I'm crossing fingers and toes!!! Can't wait to see it. I love your videos...they are always helpful.

oh thanks Jenn..I been working on one about stacking, but my computer was giving me issues, I think I found out the problem so I have that one already on the works. And another one in RI petunias..
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%