Michael's Coupon

Decorating By kickasscakes Updated 25 Feb 2009 , 8:06pm by kickasscakes

kickasscakes Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 5:45pm
post #1 of 8

Anyone have the latest and greatest?

7 replies
CareyI Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 5:57pm
post #2 of 8

Just go to google and type in michael coupons. It will lead you to sites that havethem available to print. Do this for Joanns too you can use both at both stores. icon_lol.gif

tiawanna02 Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 6:01pm
post #3 of 8

I think they only email their coupons but if you have a ac moore in you area check their website. they have really goods on there. icon_biggrin.gif

Eisskween Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 6:02pm
post #4 of 8

Here's mine, let's see if it works now. Double click on the image to get the actual image suitable for printing.

Have a great day!

cupcakeco Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 6:02pm
post #5 of 8

Just to add, I have witnessed a customer be denied the use of a Joann's/A.C. Moore internet coupon at Michaels. The cashier stated that they took only the circular (newspaper) ones, not the internet ones.

ETA: Wow, that was quick. Thanks a bunch! icon_biggrin.gif

Eisskween Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 6:06pm
post #6 of 8

You are very welcome. When I get them, I will make a post and add them. I know last week someone posted a 50% off coupon and I really appreciated it. Just returning the favor! icon_biggrin.gif

CareyI Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 7:47pm
post #7 of 8

Luckily my Micheals will take up to 6 coupons at a time. they just have to be from different sources.....mail. internet, paper. Also I use hobby lobby and Joanns too. I guess I am just lucky.
Here is where I get mine if I don't get one e-mailed or I have already used all mine up.
Hope this helps! thumbs_up.gif

kickasscakes Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 8:06pm
post #8 of 8

thanks everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%