Support ~ Falsely Accused

Decorating By -K8memphis Updated 3 Mar 2009 , 6:48pm by FayRae

jbart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jbart Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:47pm
post #61 of 64

I think courtney did a wonderful job on her cake just as everyone else did. But I agree with Moydear77 you don't know have the right to rag on Kerry we don't know what she may have been told. She just asked about the cake. I know kerry may seem to be harsh at times but she is one of sweetest people I have ever met. And yes I am a fan of Kerry as I am a fan of everyother cake artist. I only wish one day to have half of their talent.

karenm0712 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karenm0712 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 4:02pm
post #62 of 64

I didn't see the show but have to say I am very dissapointed in Food Network based on all of the forums posts. It is ashame what a network will do just to get good ratings or create un-needed drama. I hate to see you go because I loved watching you on the challenges, but I completely understand and would do the same thing if I were in your shoes.

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 5:21pm
post #63 of 64

Moydear-I agree with you that what Kerry said was fine. I actually didn't think it was that rough. Just I learned the cake was damaged and that was a disappointment. I would have liked to see the footage of the actual damage taking place before she was accused. She is very young, and doesn't deserve to have her reputation being someone who is inconsiderate and only out for herself, like the emcee said about her on the show. icon_sad.gif
I think Courtney was trying to be considerate-she didn't want to shove her cake in front of some else's, so she tried to be polite and put hers in the back. Makes total sense to me why she would move the cake.

FayRae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FayRae Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 6:48pm
post #64 of 64

Hello to everyone! I work for Courtney in Ann Arbor, and can't believe what they did to her. She told me when she discovered this thread, and i want to say thank you to all of the supporters. It really means a lot, because something as big as this can really hurt ones confidence. People are being ridiculous. Some going as far as sending anonymous hate mail. Like someone on here said there are two sides to every story, and unfortunately Food Network took Courtney's ability to tell her side of the story or defend herself at all. It was wrong on all of the judges and staffs part. Without saying to much, because i don't feel it is my place just remember that it is reality television, which is an oxymoron if i ever heard one, and it is all edited to the liking of the producer. They wanted to make her look bad and only used negative footage to show her. If you look at past competitions this is not along the same level. Never have they before shown the competitors going to the back cooler. People's words were twisted, the things they said were edited, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but remember it is T.V.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%