Need Help With Baby Shower Cupcake Ideas

Decorating By chikie Updated 25 Feb 2009 , 4:51am by cupcakeco

chikie Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 10:36pm
post #1 of 7

Here's a copy of the invite...not much to work with. She wants two or three designs and the tops to be fondant with fondant decorations.
Anyone have any ideas??

TIA,
Tiffany
LL

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 10:49pm
post #2 of 7

Hm...That is not much to go off of..How about a two tiered cake with the same color stars on it as the stars on the invitation...simple but so is the invite...

prterrell Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 11:44pm
post #3 of 7

Do they know the gender of the baby? Can they give you any info about how the nursery is being decorated? I agree that that invite doesn't really give any inspiration. The only thing I can think of based on the invite is to put fondant stars in the same color as on the invite.

grama_j Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 11:53pm
post #4 of 7

There are several different versions of this..... I think they are ADORABLE !
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1217823

cupcakeco Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 11:53pm
post #5 of 7

I see white with the little yellow stars, also white with the word 'baby' in that stringy cursivey text.

I would envision these cupcakes simple, not too over the top. Maybe some stiching and some buttons..?

chikie Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 2:35am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakeco

I see white with the little yellow stars, also white with the word 'baby' in that stringy cursivey text.

I would envision these cupcakes simple, not too over the top. Maybe some stiching and some buttons..?

Thanks, I was kinda thinking the same thing along those lines.

~Tiffany

cupcakeco Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 4:51am
post #7 of 7

No problem. I agree that working off of that invitation is sort of a toughie!

Any other questions, just ask. And don't forget to post a picture when you're done! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%