Bbb

Business By Jessica1817 Updated 25 Feb 2009 , 3:16am by classiccake

Jessica1817 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jessica1817 Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 6:43pm
post #1 of 6

I had someone contact me today about joining the BBB. Has anyone found this helpful?

5 replies
leepat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leepat Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 7:19pm
post #2 of 6

I am sure it would be helpful. I just couldn't afford the $250.00 they wanted right now.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 7:32pm
post #3 of 6

I'm a member and I think it's helpful because of the arbitation program they have. Even if you never use it, you can let clients know that it's there if they need it. I also get a lot of people checking me out through the BBB, they let you know when people search for your information.

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 8:23pm
post #4 of 6

I looked into it a few years ago. It was too expensive and I had to go to meetings every week at 7am. I couldn't do it with the kids.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 8:39pm
post #5 of 6

I joined. I classify it as "I'm not sure that it helps .... but it sure doesn't hurt!"

Mine cost more than $250 (wow, can I move to your area and get your rate, please?????) but I dont' have to go to any meetings with them.

I do belong to BNI and I have a 7:00 a.m. meeting every Tuesday ... well worth getting up early for that one! thumbs_up.gif

classiccake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classiccake Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 3:16am
post #6 of 6

I am a BBB member. I have never had to use their services, but I like hanging the sign up in my store. I think it shows that you are serious about your business and serious about doing a good job. I also get a sign every year to hang up....Complaint free in 2008,etc.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%