Need Help In Pa

Business By maddyscreations Updated 25 Feb 2009 , 2:33am by ThatsHowTcakesRolls

maddyscreations Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 12:33am
post #1 of 4

I am located in pennsylvania and ready to start the process to license my wedding cake business, I have already lined up a local catering company that is willing to let me use their kitchen how do I get started? I don't know the first thing about applying for a license, what the regulations are or even who to call. Could someone please help me?

3 replies
jsfairman Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 1:02am
post #2 of 4

you need to call the dept. of agriculture and they will get you in touch with the person you need, then they will explain everything. the rules vary by counties.

maddyscreations Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 1:26am
post #3 of 4

Is this a long process?

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 2:33am
post #4 of 4

Not at all! Once I got in contact with the Health Inspector he gave me all the information I needed and it was smooth sailing from there. The only time barrier was how quickly I could get the place ready!

Good Luck!


Quote by @%username% on %date%