My Grandson Likes To Get Naked

Lounge By indydebi Updated 9 Mar 2009 , 10:59pm by wdnrmom

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 3:31pm
post #1 of 22

He's 20 months and they are going thru potty training. He hates having wet pants on, so he strips them off as soon as he wets himself, and runs around with no pants on! The funny part of the story is his 6-almost-7 year old sister. She'll run thru the house crying, 'He's naked! He's naked! His weenie is going to touch my stuff!" She came downstairs the other day and threw her pillowcase at her mom and said, "Wash this! He got on my bed and his weenie TOUCHED my pillowcase!"

Ah, the forgotten pleasures of potty training little boys!! icon_lol.gif

21 replies
janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 3:39pm
post #2 of 22

Indy - that is so funny!!! My daughter is 2 1/2 and we just finished potty training, but she still likes to take her pants and panties off and run around naked. I guess after 2 years it feels pretty good to get air on your downstairs!! haha!!

The pillowcase story made me cry laughing!! Yet another reason I'm glad that I only have one right now!! haha!!!

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 3:51pm
post #3 of 22

That is such a cute story. Boys and their weenies. My son just turned 4 and he still likes to go bottomless.

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 3:55pm
post #4 of 22

OMG. That is so funny! My third one just started that phase on saturday. I can't keep her pants on and she's 22 months. My other two never did that but this one just loves to be naked. This morning while I was getting breakfast ready, she POOPED on the floor. I nearly died! At least it wasn't too messy. I think its her way of saying she wants to start potty training so I'm going to start introducing it to her. I waited til my others were two but we'll see if that helps. I actually put snow boots on her this morning so she can't pull her pants off entirely. she's been walking around with them around her knees but she's realizing its too hard to get around so she actually pulled them back up.
and my other two girls laugh at first until she goes around their stuff then they start screaming "she's naked!" too. They also like to yell nakey baby too. That's kinda cute icon_biggrin.gif

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 4:18pm
post #5 of 22

My three year old is deep into the running around naked bit. And my eight year old is starting to cover himself up in a rush if I happen to barge in on him in the bathroom. <sigh> They grow up so fast! Enjoy your grandson and the laughter he brings!!

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 4:31pm
post #6 of 22

My four year old son loves to get on the trampoline naked! He jumps with such joy and pleasure and even though he starts out fully dressed, in less than 20 seconds he is totally nude.

We went to my husbands' friend's house for supper and they had a trampoline. It only took my son about 1 minute before his shorts started coming off. I about had a heart attack, but they took it all in stride. His friend said "well, it looks like Andrew feels at home here. I guess if we could get away with jumping naked we would do it too".

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 4:55pm
post #7 of 22

My 7 year old son never was into the running around naked. I am thankful for that.

My 22 month old daughter is not even interested in toilets or anything related to potty training yet so I'm a bit glad. She's our last so her phasing out of diapers will make me cry part sad tears part tears of joy. I'll be glad she's growing up and we are liberated from the diapers BUT that means the next time in our immediate family I'll be changing diapers will be my grandkids.

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 6:27pm
post #8 of 22

My son will be 3 in May and he also loves to be "free" except for his shoes. He ALWAYS leaves his shoes on (he loves shoes...almost as much as I love shoes). He also thinks that his baby brother should be naked as often as possible, so he'll undress him too. Usually I catch him before he can fully undress his brother, but I've found them both naked once or twice.

pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 1:29am
post #9 of 22

My ds 4, too, likes to run around in just his rainboots. I think everyone secretly envies these innocent kids and their carefree attitude!

Love the pillow problem! That's funny!

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 2:20am
post #10 of 22

Ha ha-It's like you are at my house! My son today refused to put on pants. I asked him 3 times, and he kept saying he didn't want to.

It was quite a problem around her last summer-I was constantly nagging the two of them about clothes. But now that's it's cold out, they are better about wanting to keep warm. icon_lol.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 2:43am
post #11 of 22

ImageImage Man......I can't wait to have Grandchildren!!

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 9:16pm
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelwaters

I guess after 2 years it feels pretty good to get air on your downstairs!!

ha ha ha ha ha! your 'downstairs!' icon_lol.gif

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 10:56pm
post #13 of 22

woo----hoooooo...naked baby! (That's what we say when our kids do this). I think it's hysterical..thanks for the laugh.

moxey2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moxey2000 Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 11:51pm
post #14 of 22

What a great story! I love when kids act that way, they're just so cute and natural.

My daughter, when she was small, hated wearing clothes and shoes. She'd let me dress her and put her shoes on, the works, never complained. But as soon as I turned my back or was distracted she was naked! I had to put her diapers on backwards so she couldn't get them off! I finally gave up and just let her go. The neighbors thought it was so funny to drive by our house and see the little naked girl on the swingset!!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 3:18am
post #15 of 22

In one of Dana Carvey's routines he talks about how his two sons always wanted to be naked, so he and his wife told them that from 6-7 every night was "naked time." They get all excited saying "is it naked time? Is it naked time?" then when it's naked time they strip and run around naked for an hour. The funniest part was that he said when people came over who didn't know about naked time they never knew where to look because there were tiny weenies everywhere in their line of vision. icon_lol.gif

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 4:20am
post #16 of 22

hee hee. one of my boys used to LOVE to be nakey. he called it being 'nake'. he would strip down to nothing and run around telling anyone who would listen that he was nake. he eventually stopped that, but still likes to have a 'nakey bottom' and 'nakey peepee' sometimes.

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 4:29am
post #17 of 22

Aww, they're so cute and innocent at that age. I remember my youngest shouting downstairs to me that he'd done a poo. I said, oh that's great, but then he came down the stairs, carrying it to show me. Nice. icon_confused.gif

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 6:02am
post #18 of 22

Oh my gosh Tubbs that made me laugh!!!
EEEEWWWW!!! I would have thrown a fit over that one!
None of mine liked to be naked...sigh.
Now my youngest is 9, they are all very modest, but they had the cutest little bottoms!!
My mom said I was the one who was always stripping down and making my older sis go crazy! She never called me by my name for the first 4 yrs of my life3, I was just "that kid."
So she would say "Mom that kid is walking to Granny's house neked again!"(she couldn't say nAked)
My granny lived 2 houses away, and I was always going back and forth.

I do have a pic of my now 16 yr old son when he was potty training standing at the toilet with his lil weenie trying to hang over the toilet! It's the greatest picture, he has this big cheesy grin on his face! Maybe one of those yearbook pictures huh??!! LOL

imagine76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagine76 Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 9:46pm
post #19 of 22

this reminds me of an episode of scrubs i saw where dr. cox's son comes into their room and says "i pooped in my bed so i put it on the tv".

yea! for potty training! -i'm finished with kid #3!

sunkiss456 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunkiss456 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 6:01am
post #20 of 22

hehehe that is to funny. I am almost done potty training my daughter. Sometimes she would rather be naked. I have to MAKE her put her jammies as she calls it back on lol.

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 12:31pm
post #21 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by TubbsCookies

Aww, they're so cute and innocent at that age. I remember my youngest shouting downstairs to me that he'd done a poo. I said, oh that's great, but then he came down the stairs, carrying it to show me. Nice. icon_confused.gif

That is the funniest thing I have heard all week!

wdnrmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wdnrmom Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 10:59pm
post #22 of 22

My little guy (who's two) has just figured out what happens down there. He used to love to run around the house naked, no problem! But now that he's wiser, you can't bribe him to go anywhere without that diaper on! I used to laugh at those cute little buns tearing around the house, but am now glad for fewer carpet sprinklings.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%