I Love Hugh Jackman

Lounge By adven68 Updated 28 Feb 2009 , 5:26am by KellBell22

adven68 Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 5:49am
post #1 of 10

OMG...did anyone see the awards? He is the most talented man i have ever seen. Not only is he stunning...his body rocks...he acts wonderfully and he sings phenomenally. He's an awesome dancer....I mean did you see those routines tonight? They also portray him as a very dedicated father......Who else does it ALL like him?

I think this was the best Academy Awards show I have ever seen. I loved the way they had past winners come out to speak to the nominees. It was beautiful.

what did you guys think?

9 replies
JanH Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 9:11am
post #2 of 10

..and Hugh has been married for 13 years (to his 8 years older) wife. thumbs_up.gif

I love him, too. icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. I only watched the Academy Awards because he was hosting. And he was fantastic!!!! judge.gif

veejaytx Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 10:05am
post #3 of 10

I definitely fell for him last night! My first time to see him in action, and he is great!

kaat Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 2:18pm
post #4 of 10

I LOVED his performances last night! I was never really a fan of his but he certainly won me over last night!

redhare Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 5:08pm
post #5 of 10

I LOVE Hugh Jackman! I have seen SEVERAL of his movies and love him in all of them.

Dh and I were joking last night b/c he is SOOOOO on my "celebrity out list" LOL..

Dh and I thought he did a great job last night def glad I watched the awards!

costumeczar Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 3:23am
post #6 of 10

I like him because he doesn't seem to take himself seriously, which a lot of those Hollywood blowhards seem to do. He keeps a good sense of humor whenever I see him interviewed, so he seems like he's a likeable guy.

KellBell22 Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 4:59am
post #7 of 10

Hugh is the only reason I watched the awards as well, I just adore him. He's tops on my "list" I also suffered through the Barbara Walters interview show till the end just to see him. Well worth the wait, even if I did have to see 10 minutes of interviewing the Jonas Brothers. icon_razz.gif

JanH Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 7:01pm
post #8 of 10
Originally Posted by KellBell22

Well worth the wait, even if I did have to see 10 minutes of interviewing the Jonas Brothers. icon_razz.gif

Wow, now that's true devotion. icon_biggrin.gif

I've loved Hugh since seeing him in Someone Like You..... tapedshut.gif

-Tubbs Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 4:36am
post #9 of 10

My sons came by as we were watching and I asked them if they knew who it was singing. They didn't, so I said "It's Wolverine" - THEN they were impressed!!

KellBell22 Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 5:26am
post #10 of 10

Now that would have been even more entertaining...seeing him do the song and dance while in the Wolverine gear! LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%