No Forums About Ace Of Cakes Please

Decorating By londonpeach Updated 23 Feb 2009 , 4:45pm by chilz822

londonpeach Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 7:55pm
post #1 of 13

I only discovered Ace of Cakes a couple of months ago icon_biggrin.gif and managed to catch about 6 shows.
I had the same thoughts as a lot of posters on here... they're not cakes and lack of hygiene etc.... but I still loved the show.

Well, we've made some cutbacks at home lately and 1 of them is getting rid of some of the sky channels, which I was all for coz 'I dont watch much sky' icon_redface.gif

Well, i've just seen that a new series is starting next week and I can't watch it icon_cry.gif I can't back down now and get the channels back so I don't want to read on here what i'm missing please it'll only make me sad again icon_sad.gificon_sad.gif

I found this site through the Ace of Cakes website icon_biggrin.gif

12 replies
step0nmi Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 8:03pm
post #2 of 13

i would suggest not clicking on those forums that are discussing Ace Of Cakes. normally the members here are pretty good about labeling them.

sorry you don't have your channel icon_sad.gif

Deb_ Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 8:08pm
post #3 of 13

Can you watch them on-line?

JenWhitlock Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 8:08pm
post #4 of 13

watch it on youTube.
just search "Ace of Cakes"

I used to watch 'Project Runway' on youTube when we were having issues with our cable.
it's not quite the same, you can't see all the detail, but it's mostly for entertainment anyway icon_lol.gif

tammy712 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 8:11pm
post #5 of 13

londonpeach try they have episodes of ace of cake on there.

londonpeach Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 8:22pm
post #6 of 13

Tammy i've just ben on hulu and you can only watch if you in US because of legal reasons icon_cry.gif

I'm now gonna look on youtube

Thanks for trying

chilz822 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 9:29pm
post #7 of 13

If you still get the WE channel, they have a great show called 'Amazing Wedding Cakes', check it out.

londonpeach Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 9:35pm
post #8 of 13

Sorry....what is the WE site.

I don't watch much sky my hubby is the 1 thats always flicking through chanels and found Ace of Cakes in the first place.

chilz822 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 9:45pm
post #9 of 13

WE = Women's Entertainment Channel

Marianna46 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 9:55pm
post #10 of 13

I don't get the WE channel at home, but the last I went to visit my daughters, I saw several episodes of Amazing Wedding Cakes. It's wonderful! In fact, it was that show tha finally made me decide to get serious about cake decorating (I was already leaning that way, I must admit). Because I saw that show, I started to google for cake decorating classes and ran into CakeCentral. There's been no looking back ever since! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

chilz822 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 10:08pm
post #11 of 13

Same here!
I like it better than Ace because of the many different decorators and styles... and most of their cakes are actually cake.

londonpeach Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 12:47pm
post #12 of 13

I have just gone through all the sky channels and there is no WE channel icon_cry.gif

I did find Ace of Cakes on youtube though, they show each individual cake so I got lots to watch icon_biggrin.gif

Now i'm upset that we don't have WE coz their programme is better icon_cry.gif

chilz822 Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 4:45pm
post #13 of 13

Have you tried to find it on youtube also?

Quote by @%username% on %date%