Cake Separators

Decorating By LadyG33 Updated 22 Feb 2009 , 6:49pm by LadyG33

LadyG33 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 12:16pm
post #1 of 3

I know they sell them thru places like Wilton, but have you used something other then those for like wedding cakes or any other stacked cake? If so what did you use?

2 replies
karateka Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 5:24pm
post #2 of 3

SPS is very popular and can find them at Bakery Crafts and other online dealers. Inexpensive and disposable.

LadyG33 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 6:49pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you Ill check them out

Quote by @%username% on %date%