Mentor Program/adopt A Decorator?

Decorating By tmcakes Updated 22 Feb 2009 , 1:03am by tonedna

tmcakes Posted 21 Feb 2009 , 6:11am
post #1 of 6

Wow I am so impressed with the knowledge here on this site. I was wondering if there was a adopt a decorator type program that would take a wannabe decorator like myself under their wing and help guide me to do some of the great work I have seen on this site. Just a thought. I some times have simple questions that can't wait for a reply.

5 replies
tjrobin31 Posted 21 Feb 2009 , 6:15am
post #2 of 6

i'm fairly new to this site too, this is a wonderful idea, lord knows i could use some guidance..
i hope it catches on!!!

miscue Posted 21 Feb 2009 , 12:11pm
post #3 of 6

hehe...... I would love to be an orphan cake decorator!! icon_smile.gif

Sounds like a great idea.

kandu001 Posted 21 Feb 2009 , 11:52pm
post #4 of 6

Everyone on this site is VERY willing to help. If you see something you like, you can PM that person and they will more than likely give you directions and help you do it, so kind of like a mentor.

indydebi Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 12:58am
post #5 of 6

That's what so great about this site .... you don't have to depend on just one person to help you out ... there are LOTS of folks who have similar experiences and are more than happy to help you out!

I love getting lots of different opinions on an issue ... it helps me see various ways that work for different people and I can pick the one that will work best for me.

tonedna Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 1:03am
post #6 of 6

I dont think one person knows it all..This is why this place is so wonderful. The sharing of ideas is what helps.
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%