Has Anyone Bought The Yummy Arts Video

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 27 Feb 2009 , 3:26am by Twopeasinapod

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 3:08am
post #1 of 18

Has anyone joined the Yummy arts club?? I cant find a phone# for them i also need to get there email address and for some reason only can get the video where there advertising there cake video you can get just for trying there site If anyone could help me on this i cant seem to get logged on to there site
Thanks

17 replies
Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 3:19am
post #2 of 18

They do have a 24-hr email on their home page on the left and a contact us at the bottom of the page. You might want to try that route. I'm not a member, but I took a look. Nothing about a phone number though.

Good luck!

sweetkake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetkake Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 3:28am
post #3 of 18

Hi Cakebaker. You might be able to reach them through [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. I've received mail from all of these so you should get a response.

cakebaker1957 Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 11:28am
post #4 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkake

Hi Cakebaker. You might be able to reach them through [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. I've received mail from all of these so you should get a response.

Thanks so much

cakebaker1957 Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 11:33am
post #5 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisskween

They do have a 24-hr email on their home page on the left and a contact us at the bottom of the page. You might want to try that route. I'm not a member, but I took a look. Nothing about a phone number though.

Good luck!

Thank You

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 4:56pm
post #6 of 18

try this....

http://www.yummyarts.com/members/?action=support24

Im waiting on my free dvd paid shipping. How long have you belonged? and do you like it?

Lori17201 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lori17201 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 5:30pm
post #7 of 18

I have the cakes made easy collection and love it. I joined Yummy arts this week to get the new dvd's. To be honest I am underwhelmed but the site. I don't think I'll be keeping the membership past the introductory phase.

2txmedics Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 8:21pm
post #8 of 18

what is the cakes made easy dvds or books? is there a web site?

Lori17201 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 11:05pm
post #9 of 18

cakesmadeeasy dot com is the site. The e-books are wonderful as are all the free gift books too. I really love it.

cakebaker1957 Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 12:18pm
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2txmedics

try this....

http://www.yummyarts.com/members/?action=support24

Im waiting on my free dvd paid shipping. How long have you belonged? and do you like it?

i got the free DVD from there website i pd shipping and handling on it 6.99 i believe and i received it about 3 days after they took the SH out of my account im having trouble getting there emails they have contacted me at work so im going to try at home tonight to open their emails, i may not keep there membership either i really dont have time to check alot of my emails i work full time right now i just joined on Feb 11 and by the next week i got my Dvd what was funny it didnt have anything inside no paperwork only the Dvd i think this made me get scared that it was a scam or something but i feel better now that they have contacted me but they still didnt give me a phone#

2txmedics Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 3:42pm
post #11 of 18

let me know how and what happened when you contacted them. I also went to the web site...way too much time, clicking here and there to find things to read up on.
You really have to search for something and then dont find what you need exactly.
Im getting my free dvd and cancelling. So keep me posted!!! PLEASE.
My dvd hasnt come as of yet, Im on day 3

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 11:59pm
post #12 of 18

its not a scam, all the videos are in the library icon_smile.gif

Ive been a member for over a year now and i love it. you should check out the forum section, everyone is super helpful

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 12:13am
post #13 of 18

This is under their contact us part of the website but it's very well hidden:
YummyArts.com
ClikSecrets Publishing
P. O. Box 921
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949-273-1767

Lori17201 Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 12:55am
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayla1505

its not a scam, all the videos are in the library icon_smile.gif

Ive been a member for over a year now and i love it. you should check out the forum section, everyone is super helpful

No it's not a scam in the least, but I already own Cakes Made Easy and everything else is only partial videos. You have to buy each one to get the complete instructions. After using CME for 2 yrs, this site and a few others, YA is just not worth $20 per week to me. It's a personal decision.

take care,
Lori

2txmedics Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 6:43pm
post #15 of 18

ok, got my free dvd, ...was disappointed. Only showed 2 cakes and how there made, most of the dvd was how to use there web site, where to click and how to find things.

I think Ive learned awhole lot more from books at barnes and noble or Mainly here on CC, and my computer.

so needless to say...Im cancelling it.

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 7:45pm
post #16 of 18

did you go to the website and check out the library tab, the tools tab, and the forum section? the dvd is just a sample and a guide to the website.

2txmedics Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 12:41am
post #17 of 18

Yes, I did go to the web site and surfed for hours. Its nothing I cant find for free on the web or out of books. And I also understand that the dvd was to guide me around the web site.

but I think it should have been more instructional...now days about everyone knows how to use the web sites. I was just disappointed. I thought the dvd was going to show you techinques that are hard to find on the web...then it would be worth 240.00 a year to me.

Thanks!!

Twopeasinapod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twopeasinapod Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 3:26am
post #18 of 18

I too did YummyArts for a month and cancelled. I used the library but was disappointed that you had to pay the monthly and then still purchase the videos. Yes, I know that at times you got free ones added to the library but never the ones that I needed or when I needed them. I got more help from YouTube, books and here.

So, thanks to all the wonderful CCers who don't charge for their experience, tips, help, and support! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%