Where Do You Find Scripted Alphabet Letters?

Decorating By Carol97 Updated 20 Feb 2009 , 1:21pm by cylstrial

Carol97 Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 1:14am
post #1 of 6

So many of you use a very nice font that is more decorative than the block type alphabet letters. I've seen these letters on cakes to write out "happy birthday" or the birthday person's name. I've looked at our local stores and can't find those. Where can you buy these from? I want some to use with my fondant and gumpaste.


5 replies
saramachen Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 2:11am
post #2 of 6

I think you are talking about Tappits. The funky ones i have seen people use are by FMM and you can buy them from globalsugarart.com. I just bought a set and can't wait to try them out icon_smile.gif

tracey1970 Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 2:26am
post #4 of 6

I bought all the styles of Tappits and LOVE them. I ordered them right from the UK company that makes them. They are awesome.

superstar Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 3:11am
post #5 of 6

I bought all the tappits from Global Sugar Art & they are all wonderful.

cylstrial Posted 20 Feb 2009 , 1:21pm
post #6 of 6

I got them from Country Kitchen and they were pretty cheap and got here pretty fast. Granted, I live in Indiana and Country Kitchen is only about 3 and 1/2 hours away... but that's my two cents!

Quote by @%username% on %date%