Feeling A Little Out Of Place In My New Kitchen.

Business By springlakecake Updated 19 Feb 2009 , 10:24pm by springlakecake

springlakecake Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 9:31pm
post #1 of 4

I just put away all my supplies in my new kitchen and I am ready for inspection just about. Anyway I thought I would do a practice cake in there today using all my new space. Anyway I felt a little out of place. I hope I am not going to miss doing it in my kitchen!! I guess I will just need to get used to everything, right? Is it weird to miss the familiarity of my home kitchen?

3 replies
LisaR64 Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 9:43pm
post #2 of 4

We'd love to see pictures of your new kitchen !!!!

dailey Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 10:01pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by merissa

I just put away all my supplies in my new kitchen and I am ready for inspection just about. Anyway I thought I would do a practice cake in there today using all my new space. Anyway I felt a little out of place. I hope I am not going to miss doing it in my kitchen!! I guess I will just need to get used to everything, right? Is it weird to miss the familiarity of my home kitchen?

no, its not weird at *all*! i felt the same way! luckily, it didn't last for very long, i adapted pretty quickly, and you will too : )

springlakecake Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 10:24pm
post #4 of 4

thanks! I do have some photos, but not with all my supplies in it. My DH just took the camera for the weekend.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%