Oh My ! Got A Little Carried Away!

Business By Cakenicing4u Updated 19 Feb 2009 , 3:00am by jammjenks

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 2:08am
post #1 of 5

Luckily (or not) I live within a hours drive of a place that makes cake dummies- and it's one town over from my exchange students area rep.... So to kill two birds with one stone, I placed my dummy order for the day of her mid year meeting.... Egads! I'm outnumbered! Almost twenty feet high!! It's split into four bags of four feet but as I started covering them I realized it was much higher because the little ones are grouped together near the bottoms of the bags!! LOL I HATE paying shipping so I guess I went a little overboard.... I'll attach pictures when I dig out of the pile!

4 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 2:29am
post #2 of 5

I love enthusiasm! icon_biggrin.gif

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 2:40am
post #3 of 5

And just how big is your vehicle that you were able to get it all home?..LOL!

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 2:43am
post #4 of 5

I have a mini van and laid them down across the two back seats and had a third stack on top of those two and the last one was wedged between the seat and the sliding door! The worst part was listening to the styrofoam squeek and squeal the entire ride home!! I think I would prefer nails on chalkboard to that sound!

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 3:00am
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakenicing4u

I have a mini van and laid them down across the two back seats and had a third stack on top of those two and the last one was wedged between the seat and the sliding door! The worst part was listening to the styrofoam squeek and squeal the entire ride home!! I think I would prefer nails on chalkboard to that sound!

I know just what you mean. That sound is horrible!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%