Here's How To Make Gourmet Pretzels, Moderator Deleted Mine

Decorating By adonisthegreek1 Updated 22 Feb 2009 , 10:31pm by vickymacd

adonisthegreek1 Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 10:16pm
post #1 of 6

Yesterday I uploaded some chocolate candies that I had made as well as some chocolate pretzels. I guess KathysCC deleted them because she sent me a message saying that I could not upload any candy and they have disappeared from my gallery. Um--OK. I don't understand why my pretzels were deleted when many other CCers have uploaded pretzels into the cookie gallery, which is where mine were. Go figure...

Anyway, some of you saw the pretzels and asked me how to make them. I used the full size pretzel rods. Roll out a strip of caramel (like a worm) the thickness that you prefer. Starting at the top wrap the caramel in a spiral down 3/4 the length of the pretzel. Next, dip the pretzel into melted chocolate. Gently shake off the excess and lay on parchment paper. I let my chocolate set then I drizzle white chocolate on top from a pastry bag. Before white chocolate sets top with Heath Crunch, coconut, mini M&Ms, marshmallow bites and graham crackers or anything else that you' like. Small items adhere to the chocolate better.

5 replies
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 1:51am
post #2 of 6

sounds really good! would you mind posting your pictures on this thread instead?

i'm getting married this year and was thinking of doing pretzels as wedding favors.

adonisthegreek1 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 6:49pm
post #3 of 6

I'm making a fresh batch tomorrow, so I will post with more detailed pictures then. Thanks for asking.

Monkess Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 10:20pm
post #4 of 6

Sounds yummy...i love choc pretzle sticks..ummmm

rockysmommy Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 10:27pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkess

Sounds yummy...i love choc pretzle sticks..ummmm

Me too...can't wait to try these...

vickymacd Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 10:31pm
post #6 of 6

cupcakeshop~ you beat me to my asking for a posting on this site.
Visually they sound so yummy, but seeing a pic is even better. Cool idea to wrap the caramel like that and then dip them. Yum!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%