Stuff To Do In Portland, Or?

Decorating By OhMyGanache Updated 19 Feb 2009 , 3:38pm by OhMyGanache

OhMyGanache Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 5:28pm
post #1 of 6

I am planning a trip to Portland, OR to visit friends. If I can, however, I would also like to include something cake/confectionary related. Can anyone tell me if there are any upcoming competitions, or baking expos - or anything culinary related at all in the next few months in Portland - or within a 50 mile radius?

I've been Googling, and I'm not having much luck.

Thanks in advance! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
OhMyGanache Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 8:41pm
post #2 of 6

Anybody?!? LOL!

I need to get back to my friends with possible travel dates... *sigh*

dinas27 Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 10:27pm
post #3 of 6

so I had planned to go to this place when I was on vacation in oregon last october - never did get there but it looked wonderful. I'm sure if there is anything going on they would know about it!

http://www.thedecoretteshop.com/

Carolynlovescake Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 10:37pm
post #4 of 6

I'm 2 hours souh and there's nothing that I am aware of.

You can contact Ices and see if they know of anything, also the chamber of commerce might be able to tell you of something.

OhMyGanache Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 3:37pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinas27

so I had planned to go to this place when I was on vacation in oregon last october - never did get there but it looked wonderful. I'm sure if there is anything going on they would know about it!

http://www.thedecoretteshop.com/

Thanks. I emailed them yesterday but haven't heard back from them. Hopefully they know of something going on... If I can find a culinary event, the trip then becomes a tax deduction. Yay. icon_smile.gif

OhMyGanache Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 3:38pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynGwen

I'm 2 hours souh and there's nothing that I am aware of.

You can contact Ices and see if they know of anything, also the chamber of commerce might be able to tell you of something.

Thanks! I'll try contacting ICES too. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%