Edible Images

Baking By Lcubed82 Updated 17 Feb 2009 , 11:14pm by luv2bake6

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 11:37pm
post #1 of 5

Where is a good place to order these? (Cusom design) Do local bakeries do these for us?

4 replies
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 2:23am
post #2 of 5

I can get them done at regular grocery store bakeries and stand alone bakeries in town. I currently get them from a lady in town who only sells edible image cookies. Expensive, but my only option right now (I have a printer, edible image sheets, and the black edible ink, still waiting to buy the colored edible ink).

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 10:08pm
post #3 of 5

I can get them done at my local grocery store, but the quality isn't that great - the colours were washed out the last one I did. If you can, get them to show you a sample.

I do have a printer (Canon) but switching the chips around from regular to edible ink caused me so much trouble I nearly stamped on the %@*& thing! I figured it was better for my mental health to just spend some time apart, but now I'm wondering if I should try again...

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 11:04pm
post #4 of 5

We do edible images on frosting sheets.

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 11:14pm
post #5 of 5

I uploaded an example of a photo cookie we recently did for a bouquet. Sorry about the glare, i forgot to take the pic before wrapping them and was too lazy to take off the ribbon and wrapping.

We sell frosting sheets already printed with your design or photo.
We also sell the finished cookies or chocolates with printed design or photo.

Send me a pm for more info

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%