Where Can I Order These??

Decorating By mcdonald Updated 17 Feb 2009 , 8:48pm by BeeBoos-8599_

mcdonald Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 3:16pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know where I can order these little decorations?? I have done a general search and can't find them. I want to dip some fortune cookies and adorn them with these but can't find them.. and I need them quick!!!! Any ideas?? I am not good enought to pipe them myself.... I don't think... plus short on time!! any ideas would be appreciated!!

5 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 3:37pm
post #2 of 6

These are just colored Jimmies...they are found nearly every grocery store and cake decorating stores.Country kitchens sells them.....Cake art....sugarcraft....almost anywhere!

kakeladi Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 5:02pm
post #3 of 6

You are referring to the baby faces etc right?
I know I have seen them but not sure whereicon_sad.gif
Have you tried 'royal icing deco-ons' at CountryKitchen?
I'm sure there are many on-line places.

But: why not just make them yourself? They are very easy icon_smile.gif
I bet you could make at least the faces & balloons.
I'd make up some for you but how 'fast' do you need them? PM me

mcdonald Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 7:01pm
post #4 of 6

sorry!! I wasn't very specific when I asked the question, was I !!! I was referring to the baby faces, balloons, etc.....

You're right.. I bet I could at least make the balloons!!!! I "just" need 50 of them.... not out of control number. I think I will give it a try... but I will also tried that website... I have checked several I have ordered from before but no luck there!!

Thanks ladies!!! I appreciate it...

Eisskween Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 1:30pm
post #5 of 6

You could actually make the baby faces. I made faces on my family reunion cake with royal icing, and put the faces on in black icing. A tiny curl on the top of the head and viola! Instant baby face. Follow up with pink dots around it for the bonnet. You could even use a pink fondant and a flower cutter and put the face on that as a backing.

HTH! Have a great day!

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 8:48pm
post #6 of 6

My local Hobby Lobby carrys clay molds that I bought for this purpose. They are all baby related. I have used them many times to make fondant fieces as well as chocolate for baby shower cakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%