dreamdelights Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreamdelights Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 4:44am
post #1 of 7

I was thinking of ordering fondarific fondant. Has anyone tried it? Is any good

6 replies
sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 4:55am
post #2 of 7

I ordered the sample pack from their website. It tastes very good. The different flavors aren't bad. In my opinion though, I couldnt imagine eating any of the fruit flavored ones on a cake. The fondant, once you kneed it, had a really nice consistency. HTH

sayhellojana Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 4:55am
post #3 of 7

I ordered the sample pack from their website. It tastes very good. The different flavors aren't bad. In my opinion though, I couldnt imagine eating any of the fruit flavored ones on a cake. The fondant, once you kneed it, had a really nice consistency. HTH

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 4:55am
post #4 of 7

What is their website? I would like to try it as well.

sayhellojana Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 5:08am
post #5 of 7
saj_stuff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saj_stuff Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 5:09am
post #6 of 7

http://www.fondarific.com/

I saw them at the OKSAS.....tried the fruity flavors, not too impressed. I did buy a tub of the buttercream flavor...TO DIE FOR!!! I used it on a cake once, people still peeled it off and threw it away. CRUSHED me since I spent so much money on it....oh well, some habits are hard to break, huh? Anyways, I LOVE to use it on cookies. It colors great, rolls out beautifully and put them on warm NFSC out of the oven....makes for beautiful cookies. They are on my website...not on CC if you want to look...the bowling cookies are done with Fondarific and the cake under milestones with the red flowers and giant S used it. That's my two cents. icon_smile.gif

sayhellojana Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 5:19am
post #7 of 7

lol. I ended up using the samples on cookies since there wasnt enough for cake. I agree that the buttercream flavor was the best, but I can't justify the cost. I can make MMF taste similar to buttercream with lots of butter flavoring.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%