You Want What? When?

Decorating By __Jamie__ Updated 16 Feb 2009 , 6:30pm by Ayanami

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 12:13am
post #1 of 5

So my friend's hubby calls this mid-morning. I can tell he is chit chatting to avoid an awkward question.

"So, I don't know if it's even appropriate to ask you, but could you make a cake for **** birthday tonight? I would pay you and everything......" Wow, you would pay me and everything?!?! Bwaahahaha. Poor guy.

icon_rolleyes.gif Aye yi yi. Bless his little heart. If he had been on the ball about it, I could have had something nice planned. But, he wasn't.

I almost said "sure, go get a box of Duncan Hines and a couple of cans-o-frosting and drop it off chop-chop!" icon_twisted.gif

4 replies
karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 2:48am
post #2 of 5

I can't tell you how many times this happens to me. And it's not someone I know. It's always a complete stranger, wondering why I can't help them when I have at most 7 hours notice.

Wing-Ding Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wing-Ding Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 5:18pm
post #3 of 5

My sister has done that to me. I hate these situations. I'm sure it will happen again in the future.

Ayanami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ayanami Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 6:28pm
post #4 of 5

Oh come on though! It's only eggs, sugar & flour! icon_lol.gif

owww! quit smackin me on the head! It was only a joke! owww!
icon_cry.gif

icon_lol.gif No really, I feel your pain, my SIL loves to change her mind constantly up until the last minute. I finally just quit giving her any say in what kind of cake her kids get for their b-days! Or for her own for that matter. She just gets what I give her! icon_razz.gif

Ayanami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ayanami Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 6:30pm
post #5 of 5

deleted multiple posting

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%