My New Puppy, A Japanese Chin!!!

Lounge By Callyssa Updated 16 Feb 2009 , 2:11pm by Callyssa

Callyssa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Callyssa Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 10:25pm
post #1 of 5

OH my gosh, I'm so ecstatic, we just picked him up. He's seven months old and the breeder GAVE him to us!! He's already about full size weighing in at a whopping 2-3 lbs. The perfect little purse dog! Now, I have to go find one that I can get away with toting him around in and noone will know. The tip of his tongue sticks out 99% of the time, and it was that right there that did me in. Okay, enough gushing, here he is!!! BTW, we need a name for him.....any suggestions?!

4 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 10:45pm
post #2 of 5

He's cute as a button, maybe that would be a good name.

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 11:04pm
post #3 of 5

He is adorable thumbs_up.gif so precious icon_smile.gif I cant believe how tiny he is and at full size! It is so hard to find a name. I love the name macho or max. Finding a name is hard but something will come to you. Good luck with your new puppy! Let us know what name you chose.

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 12:37am
post #4 of 5

Oh he is so precious! I want one!!!!! As for a name, I tend to name my pets after Disney characters.

Callyssa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Callyssa Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 2:11pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks! He was such a doll last night; he slept curled up in my armpit all night! He's got some spunk but not enough to be annoying. He's just so tiny it's hard to believe he's real!

As for a name, well, he still doesn't have one. We had a dog named Buttons growing up, so that wouldn't work, and although my kids love the idea of naming him something completely opposite of what he is i.e. Max, etc. I just can't bring myself to do it! My oldest son keeps calling him Fang, which is making me soooo mad!

I'm thinking about Jazz, or Baci; it means 'kisses' in Italian (I was told!). But still waiting for the 'perfect' name.......

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%