Anyone Done Minnette Rushing Sugar Seminars In Ga

Decorating By dsevans Updated 17 Feb 2009 , 12:08am by ibmoser

dsevans Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 4:07am
post #1 of 7

Just curious if anyone had done any of the minnette rushing classes in savannah i am going in march to do a fondant class and sugarpaste with ron ben isreal.

6 replies
ibmoser Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 6:50pm
post #2 of 7

Minette's seminars are fabulous! She is such a sharing and caring person - she is an active member of ICES and is doing so much to foster the art of sugar. She is a very accomplished decorator herself and is bringing some unbelievable "big-name" talent to the area, too. The seminars are casual and fun-filled - worth every dollarthumbs_up.gif. I'll be in Ron's first class. Which one are you in?

dsevans Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 6:13pm
post #3 of 7

I am in the second class but i am also doing the fondant class the same week, i am so excited, i have heard her seminars were fantastic, and i had a choice, wilton or minnette, and i was told since i am already experienced i'd get more form minnette!

ibmoser Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 9:50pm
post #4 of 7

Well, I'll have Ron all mellowed out by the time you get there. I will have done everything wrong, asked every stupid question, and used every possible "Southernism" to get him warmed up icon_lol.gif Nothing phases Minette and crew - they are so gracious thumbs_up.gif

ibmoser Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 9:51pm
post #5 of 7

Well, I'll have Ron all mellowed out by the time you get there. I will have done everything wrong, asked every stupid question, and used every possible "Southernism" to get him warmed up icon_lol.gif Nothing phases Minette and crew - they are so gracious thumbs_up.gif

ibmoser Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 9:52pm
post #6 of 7

ibmoser Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 12:08am
post #7 of 7

Geez - sorry about the multiple posts icon_redface.gif ! I only hit submit once, and now it won't let me edit or delete icon_confused.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%