Calling Winnipeg, Canada Cake Decorators!!!!

Decorating By TantalizingTreats Updated 19 Feb 2009 , 1:24am by cherrycakes

TantalizingTreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TantalizingTreats Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 8:47pm
post #1 of 7

Any Winnipeg Cake decorators looking to open up their own store? I've been doing cakes and other assorted desserts for 7 years now... and I would like to open my own little dessert shop... but I don't want to do it alone..! I would like to find someone who is passionate about making cakes and sharing their ideas as much as I am, and I don't know where to look in the city for other decorators that don't already have a business. I am open to discuss this opportunity if anyone is interested.

Charleen

6 replies
TantalizingTreats Posted 15 Feb 2009 , 2:15am
post #2 of 7

bump

gerripje Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gerripje Posted 16 Feb 2009 , 12:17am
post #3 of 7

I'm not close enough to you, but I never thought of that before, seeing if someone else wanted to open a shop with me. Taber has about 12000 residents and for baked goods you're limited to 2 grocery stores and that's it.

TantalizingTreats Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 1:08am
post #4 of 7

bump

dinas27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dinas27 Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 5:34pm
post #5 of 7

I would recommend posting your request on the cakescanada.com website. also think about approaching home bakers posting on craigslist or kijiji.

TantalizingTreats Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 9:32pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinas27

I would recommend posting your request on the cakescanada.com website. also think about approaching home bakers posting on craigslist or kijiji.

Thanks for the ideas, dinas27... I will try that

cherrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherrycakes Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 1:24am
post #7 of 7

I'm strictly a hobby baker but I just had to encourage you with this as I live in Winnipeg too! Would you be thinking of carrying supplies as well as this is what I think we desperately need!! I'm getting really tired of not being able to get anything other than Wilton in this town!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%