Is He Cheating Or Am I Reading To Much In To This??

Lounge By mw1314 Updated 14 Mar 2009 , 6:19pm by krysoco

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 5:57pm
post #31 of 34

Michele01- you didnt really refer to my post, but you might be meaning my post. You are right-you did react in a moody and off mood. No I most certainly am not racking in the posts, as I'm sure post people with a life dont do. All I was saying is that the op dropped off the radar-I dont think someone posts something of this nature and "forgets about it" Having said that, it is difficult to respond or help someone when she wont respond, there have been several responses, helpful ones at that, and the op hasnt commented further-how in the world will one know what is her take on this so far? Get it?

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 8:53pm
post #32 of 34

I agree with Monkess that there was helpful advice in this thread.

Such as:
-Don't ask us, ask him
-Go through his stuff and investigate
-Don't be so insecure
-Try the opposite approach, relax, and maybe he will change
-Physical affection from women at work is a bad sign
-Closing the computer is a signal he's hiding something
-Don't call him repeatedly
-Go to counseling immediately
_Turn on your spell check and use paragraphs

On Feb. 16 I asked OP what was going on, if she was okay, and there was not reply. AFter that, the thread took a different direction because OP was not coming back. Nobody meant any disrespect to OP.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 9:28pm
post #33 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele01

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

"rack in the posts"?

On CC, does one get extra-credit for how many posts one has?

I am refering to posting more to change your status. (regular member, frequent member, etc.)

Aha.... now I get it. Do people really do this? Post lots to change their status? Sheesh.

I'm pretty sure she's referring to me since my post posted 6 times even though I hit submit once icon_rolleyes.gif That was happening a lot during that week, technical problem, not one I could control.

I reread all the posts and while I'll admit I responded with tough love, I don't think it was rude. There is a difference. People should know by now we're all adults and sugar coating things isn't helpful to anyone.

I just found it odd that someone's first post on here in almost a year was to ask if we thought her DH was cheating. icon_confused.gif

krysoco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krysoco Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 6:19pm
post #34 of 34

[quote="dkelly]
I just found it odd that someone's first post on here in almost a year was to ask if we thought her DH was cheating. icon_confused.gif[/quote]

Yeah, that is kind of odd. I bet she just forgot about it. Maybe too much going on IRL.
The multiple post thing happens to me too.
I get on CC sometimes and post away b/c I get addicted. Then I have to go back to real life icon_lol.gif and don't post again in forever.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%