Where To Find Baby Clothes Cutters?

Decorating By handymama Updated 12 Feb 2009 , 9:31pm by JodieF

handymama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
handymama Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 6:21pm
post #1 of 6

I'd like to make one of those baby shower cakes that have a clothesline running around the middle with baby clothes hanging on it. Can someone tell me who makes these cutters and where I can get them? I thought it'd be easy, but all I've found is large cookie cutters. TIA

5 replies
sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 6:29pm
post #2 of 6

I thought that they were hand cut, I didn't know they had cutters. I hope you find out, I would love to make that cake, also.

wirries Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wirries Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 6:33pm
post #3 of 6

I found the ones I used at Michaels. It is wilton brand boy and girl people cutters. They are small and in one pack. It has the head body shoes ect. Here is a picture of the cake I made with them. Hope this helps!
LL

Sugarchic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarchic Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 6:42pm
post #4 of 6

I bought some small and tiny ones from Cuquis in Miami they were at ices. They have a website and they sell some cutters on ebay.

handymama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
handymama Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 6:56pm
post #5 of 6

sugarchic--I was just looking at the Cuquis site the other day (I'm also in search of feather veiners). I was sure I could find some at the ICES convention this year, but didn't want to wait that long. For now I may go with the Wilton ones, even though I pretty much hate everything Wilton.

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 9:31pm
post #6 of 6

I used these for the cake I did.

Jodie

http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=17131

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%