Necesito Ayuda Con Galletas

Español By cata262 Updated 12 Feb 2009 , 8:11pm by Frankyola

cata262 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cata262 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 6:11pm
post #1 of 3

Hola Chicas! Espero que me puedan ayudar; necesito una receta buena y facil para hacer galletas en forma de corazon. -como de mantequilla o azucar-
Acabo de hacer la receta de Wilton, roll out cookies, pero se desparramo en el horno y perdio la forma y las quiero decorar con fondant para la escuela de mi nena para valentines party. Mil gracias icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
arenapr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arenapr Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 7:58pm
post #2 of 3

Hola cata

Yo he hecho esta receta en dos ocasiones y es muy rica de sabor y facil de manejar. Es de este site. Espero te funcione. Yo solo hice la mitad.

No Fail Sugar Cookies

This recipe is GREAT when using complex cookie cutters. The dough holds its' shape and won't spread during baking. Make sure you let your oven preheat for at least 1/2 hour before baking these or any other cookies.

6 cups flour
3 tsp. baking powder
2 cups butter
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract or desired flavoring (I like almond myself)
1 tsp. salt
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Mix dry ingredients and add a little at a time to butter mixture. Mix until flour is completely incorporated and the dough comes together.

Chill for 1 to 2 hours (or see Hint below)

Roll to desired thickness and cut into desired shapes. Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 350
degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until just beginning to turn brown around the edges. This recipe
can make up to 5-dozen 3 cookies.

HINT: Rolling Out Dough Without the Mess -- Rather than wait for your cookie dough to
chill, take the freshly made dough and place a glob between two sheets of parchment paper.
Roll it out to the desired thickness then place the dough and paper on a cookie sheet and pop
it into the refrigerator. Continue rolling out your dough between sheets of paper until you have
used it all. By the time you are finished, the first batch will be completely chilled and ready to
cut. Reroll leftover dough and repeat the process! An added bonus is that you are not adding
any additional flour to your cookies.

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 8:11pm
post #3 of 3

Totally agree with arenapr NFSC the best specially when you start with cookies, I am no so good with them and this recipe it is so delicious and easy to work with, I love it!!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%