A Little Something To Smile About...

Lounge By jules06 Updated 14 Feb 2009 , 5:12am by -Tubbs

jules06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules06 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 2:56am
post #1 of 7

I don't know how much coverage you have on the bushfires in Victoria, Australia,so you may have already seen this clip....among all the devastation & horrific loss of life ( both human & animal ) - there is Sam the koala....

6 replies
jules06 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 12:45pm
post #2 of 7

I did try to delete this post because I seem to have put it on the wrong forum.............

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 1:04pm
post #3 of 7

I just saw this on the Today Show............it's an amazing story and amongst all that destruction it brought a smile to our faces.

To all our Aussie members our thoughts and prayers are with you all and I hope you and your families are all safe! icon_smile.gif

jules06 Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 3:22am
post #4 of 7

Thanks dkelly icon_smile.gif I'm not affected personally by the fires tho' I do have friends & family in that area ( all ok thankfully ).

I thought there might have been more responses - too far away maybe ?

londonpeach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
londonpeach Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 12:40pm
post #5 of 7

We are far away but our thoughts are with the people affected and I hope the arsonist gets whats coming to him. icon_mad.gif

Sam the koala has been on the news here..he's so cute aahhh

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 1:53pm
post #6 of 7

Hey Jules. I'm glad everyone is okay and yes I did see that sweet picture of the Koala bear.

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 5:12am
post #7 of 7

I spent a year in Oz many years back and LOVED the country. I cannot believe what's going on right now - fires and floods. It is big news on our TV here in Canada.
I truly hope no more lives or homes will be lost.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%