Help Needed For Wording For Cookies Please

Baking By TracyLH Updated 10 Feb 2009 , 8:56pm by TracyLH

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 2:20pm
post #1 of 6

A nieghbor requested cookies for a florist friend of hers who just had her 7th child. She doesn't want to send flowers to a florist, so she was thinking flower cookies as she doesn't want to do 'baby themed' cookies.

I was thinking to play with wording to tie flower cookies into the theme of a new arrival and this is where I could use some help ladies! If I do this, I was thinking to do assorted flowers and then a cookie with a message on it. The message is what I could use help with. Oh, and the baby is a girl. She does not know the names of the other children and I am not sure she knows how many are girls or boys.

Here is all I can think of:

Congratulations on the newest member of the bunch!

Any other ideas? I am a bit under the weather and brainstorming isn't working so well right now. Any help would be much appreciated! Most likely the flowers would be daisies, if that helps.

5 replies
dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 2:36pm
post #2 of 6

Blossoms abound (if you used something like a closed tulip)

Blessings for the new bunch

A beautiful arrangement is in the _______- house

Words that go w/ flowers---array, bunch, batch, arrangement, blossom,

I'm terrible at this but maybe it'll bet someone's juices flowing.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 2:36pm
post #3 of 6

Why do wording at all? Just a bouquet of cookies flowers would be very nice!!

TracyLH Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 6:48pm
post #4 of 6

Thanks, Dandelion! You have some great ideas!

Good point, Indydebi! I guess I am just nervous about doing this and might be trying too hard as she is an event planner, used to be a caterer and chef and didn't seem too sold on the flower cookie pics I showed her. Thanks for showing me that maybe I don't need to go overboard and can just do flower cookies (if I can come up with something she likes) . That will be the challenge! icon_biggrin.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 8:56pm
post #6 of 6

7 yyrt - You are brilliant! Love the Anne Geddes idea! I didn't even think of that! I will drum up some sketches and see what she thinks! She might go for it. I LOVE this idea! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%