Hello Cupcake Cookbook

Baking By HeavenlyDelights Updated 13 Feb 2009 , 2:38pm by funcakes

HeavenlyDelights Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeavenlyDelights Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 4:41am
post #1 of 5

I UNDERSTAND THAT THE HELLO CUPCAKE BOOKHAS A GREAT RECIPE...IF SOMEBODY HAS THIS BOOK WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO SHARE THE RECIPE THAT CALLS FOR BUTTERMILK? I THINK IT'S TOWARD THE END. YOU START WITH A MIX, BUT THEY SUBSTITUTE INGREDIENTS TO OFFER A FROM SCRATCH TASTE.

4 replies
Cookie45 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookie45 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:38pm
post #2 of 5

HD-there are several variations on this recipe, but here is the basic recipe. 1box cake mix, 1 cup buttermilk, vegetable oil as per box, 4 large eggs (in place of the # on box) Mix all together and beat until thick for 2 mins. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out cleanm 15-20 minutes. Remove the cupcakes from the baking pans, place on a wire rack, and cool completely. Avoid those mixes with pudding.

HeavenlyDelights Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeavenlyDelights Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 10:09pm
post #3 of 5

Cookie45 thank you so much for your reply. This is exactly what I was looking for. I absolutely love this site and the helpful and friendly people that utilize it. Cake people are awesome.

Thanks again

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 10:17pm
post #4 of 5

I have the book... and I love it. My Sam's has it right now for $10.00! So you might check your Sam's!

funcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funcakes Posted 13 Feb 2009 , 2:38pm
post #5 of 5

I also found it at Home Goods (Marshall's, TJ Max) IMHO I think it is well worth the $. I have made some of the cupcakes myself, but if you have kids they can make them too with very good results.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%